Coming from the wizard world, where all builds are pretty much set in stone in terms of efficiency, I am finding that the WD is great fun because almost all of the skills and passives are viable. My goal is, therefore, to test the viability of builds for high MP key farming and Uber runs that are NOT cookie cutter, e.g C4 zombie dogs, pets, some sort of bears. Under this premise I give you my first attempt at my "Ghost Assassin Build".
Farming/ Key farming MP5+:
New Farming/ Key farming MP5+
Group Uber runs:
Group Uber runs:
1. Utilize Rush of Essence (RoE) to its fullest
2. Have enough mana regen from RoE and gear to be able to utilize Pierce the Veil (PtV)
3. Provide good crowd control for elites and ubers along with group buffs.
4. Good sustained dps (though probably less than Bears), for both AOE and single target
Basic skill progression (against elites):
Notes: should already have 4-5 stack soul harvest
1. Use Desperate Grasp (DG)
2. Cast haunt on all targets (either three blues or one yellow)
3. Launch well of souls (WoS)
4. If needed, use Sprirt Walk to reposition/ get mana
5. GoTo 1
- My gear is currently sub par, some skills (Runes) are subject to change depending on gear quality.
The point below is wrong. Need a new way to poc BM
- Since WoS and DG are physical, they proc poison damage from Zuni boots, which sets up Bad Medicine.
- In a solo situation Bad Medicine can switched out for jungle fortitude.
I have used this build with relative success, and would love community feedback; Ghost Assassin is still in its infancy and could use some tweaking/testing. If I get enough community feedback and the build survives the testing phase, then I will write a full, comprehensive guide. Also, feel free to troll/flame me because that equates to a free bump.