Diablo® III

80% reflect DMG monk in PVP

Come at me
Reply Quote
Permastun barb. gg no re
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Ragaroth
Permastun barb. gg no re

Just out of curiosity, how do you permastun?
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Ragaroth
Permastun barb. gg no re

because i'll die from being stunned?

zzzzzz

current PVE RD is 20% (and oh the tears that have been shed over this, even resulting in blue caving and promising to "fix" it)

consider the consequences while i sit there in my 3k life regen gear
Edited by BossRigs#1418 on 12/12/2012 3:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
what will you do against a Barb like myself but with like 200k dps and defense with loh and they do exist?
Reply Quote
Am I missing something, BossRigs, or has your profile not been updated? From viewing at this moment I see 1272 damage to melee attackers from Lacuni Prowlers, and that's it.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WdXcYP!TbZ!YacYaZ
Reply Quote
I'm pretty damn sure that some abilities like this will need changing for pvp(part of why it's taking so long). Otherwise monks will simply own every other character with their damage reflect, serenity and ss.

In d2 iron maidens damage reflect was nerfed by like 95% vs players in pvp.

Also how will fury and spirit work in pvp anyway? Barb is instascrewed if you start the duel at no fury.
Edited by Cannabidiol#1402 on 12/12/2012 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
^^ Serenity instant karma, and 80% RD.

@ 200k dps barb.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 12/12/2012 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:04 PMPosted by CoasterMan
Am I missing something, BossRigs, or has your profile not been updated? From viewing at this moment I see 1272 damage to melee attackers from Lacuni Prowlers, and that's it.

you're missing the fact that i wont be wearing pvp gear until i play pvp
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Avatar
what will you do against a Barb like myself but with like 200k dps and defense with loh and they do exist?

the more DPS the better

you do understand how reflect damage works right?

and you've tasted 20%

have you tasted 80%?
Reply Quote
I'm pretty damn sure that some abilities like this will need changing for pvp(part of why it's taking so long). Otherwise monks will simply own every other character with their damage reflect, serenity and ss.

Also how will fury and spirit work in pvp anyway? Barb is instascrewed if you start the duel at no fury.

nerf cry #1

first page, you were late i'd thought you'd be the first post

bring this sh!t
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:07 PMPosted by BossRigs

the more DPS the better

and you've tasted 20%

have you tasted 80%?

have you taken in the crushing advance rune we barbs use? makes that 80% more like 45%
Reply Quote

nerf cry #1

first page, you were late i'd thought you'd be the first post

bring this sh!t

Nerf cry? Either some abilities will need a pvp nerf or pvp will be nothing but monks and that's a fact. As they work right now monks would own everyone so bad in pvp that it's not even funny.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Cannabidiol
As they work right now monks would own everyone so bad in pvp that it's not even funny.

Agreed

So like I said.

Come at me.
Reply Quote
Smoke Screen/Gloom and one shot the undergeared monk...
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 12/12/2012 3:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
My Diamond Skin laughs at your Reflect Damage.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:07 PMPosted by BossRigs

the more DPS the better

and you've tasted 20%

have you tasted 80%?

To be able to reflect 80% of the dmg to myself, you have to take 100% of the dmg in the first place...or am I missing something?
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:11 PMPosted by BossRigs
As they work right now monks would own everyone so bad in pvp that it's not even funny.

Agreed

So like I said.

Come at me.

Yeah and there's no point.
SSS with 7 second stun or the blink tele.
FOT blinkstrike.
Serenity with instant karma.
Mantra of retribution etc.
Monks in their current state easily win vs any and all other classes. Gj.

Maybe a really good dh who just uses ss with tactical advantage and legacy nats to stay offscreen the whole duel might have a chance. You'd never be hitting her so you couldn't maintain enough spirit to spam your mantra.
Reply Quote
you do realize that reflect damage works on sustained damage, not incoming damage right? So whatever damage they take from the reflect is the damage they deal, first reduced by your mitigation, multiplied by whatever reflect coefficient you have, then reduced again by their mitigation. Highly doubt it would be anything significant, or else you would have been dead already.

Same goes for life steal, it would be worthless for pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]