Diablo® III

AUSSIE PLAYERS 12/12 3007 cant log in ?

why should we have to change settings because of their screw up?? i swear diablo has given me more problems than any other game ive ever played...
12/11/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Rocketshlong
why should we have to change settings because of their screw up?? i swear diablo has given me more problems than any other game ive ever played...

Me too, mate...
So I just dealt with the DNS issue and now the game is saying "new patch is available", exits the game to go and download it but the patcher says the game is up to date. What's up with that?
MVP - Technical Support
90 Draenei Mage
12/11/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Weaving
So I just dealt with the DNS issue and now the game is saying "new patch is available", exits the game to go and download it but the patcher says the game is up to date. What's up with that?

Check the region you are logging into matches the patch server setting in agent.db

Then check if that region is under maintenance to bring the new patch or not.

EDIT : Just checked. Looks like the Europe region doesn't have the new patch yet. I set my game region to Europe and started looping like you have. If game region is set to Americas or Asia it lets me log in.
Edited by Bluespacecow#1139 on 12/11/2012 5:46 PM PST
Fixed it just now..im from sydney....Just did "Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
and add DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 on the alternate....

hope it helps....

BTW u suck bigtime blizz...everytime you would have a big maintenance expect to have a problem....
Australia here as well been trying for hours now same error any fix yet? trired trolling internet and tryed every recomendation out there... no love :(
Melbourne, trying all morning. always 3007!
yea i cant login either.. :( my free day.. damn.. melbourne (tpg) here
Can log in but then get msg that i neeed to patch restart d3 says game up to date so i try to login says i need to patch "vicious loop"
Adelaide / Telstra here
Edited by Feraldog#1170 on 12/11/2012 5:40 PM PST
this really sux wtf going on im not changing settings for u blizz
We're currently looking into an issue AUS/NZ users are having when trying to connect to the US Diablo III servers. This thread will be updated when we have any additional information.

In the meantime, this workaround of changing to a free DNS provider is reported to be helping.

As posted in the Aus/NZ forums:

DNS settings are specified in the TCP/IP Properties window for the selected network connection.

Example: Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7

Go the Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
Click OK.
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844
Restart the connection you selected in step 3.

This worked for me straight away after an hour of login attempts. I'm from Aus - Melb having the same issue as you all until this fix.
Edited by CHELSEASMILE#1539 on 12/11/2012 5:42 PM PST
Hey guys i am on phillip island and had 3007 since last night and still no go now .... WTF ???
i'M IN Mackay and I haven't been able to get on since yesterday morning...!!!! Same error 3007.
I'm in Mackay and I have the same problem.... error 3007- haven't been able to log in for almost 24 hours!!!!
wow write a book on how to use a comp just to play d3
Can confirm the solution posted by ChelseaSmile works, Thanks.

Townsville Queensland.
MVP - Technical Support
90 Draenei Mage
For those not wanting to change DNS settings have you tried simply restarting your modem router and flushing your DNS cache ?

http://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
tried this and still didn't work! and tried the one from Chealsea as well and it didn't work either "(
Edited by LoLo#1653 on 12/11/2012 6:02 PM PST
I can't log in either error 3007 has hit NZ as well... I have been trying a good 3 hours.... downloaded the patch now nothing..
I have changed the dns to 8.8.8.8 as suggested, no restart required, in game no probs. Adelaide SA, dodo on telstra.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]