Diablo® III

AUSSIE PLAYERS 12/12 3007 cant log in ?

Did the flush first, that didn't help.

However changing to the google public DNS I was able to log in. Closed the game, changed back to my old DNS and now the game is working fine, so thanks :D

btw I was worried I'd have to stay on the public DNS which might cause lag hence my hesitation.
DNS change works!!! Cheers
USE LOWERPING PEOPLE, ITS FREE TO TRY

www.lowerping.com

when you realise how many little things it prevents and works around, youll never go back
I love that this has already happened multiple patches before and once again we're told the problem is ours. I've had enough of this terrible game and its god awful service. Blizzard have gone down the drain.
getting update loop now..
i changed the dns servers and restarted both comp and modem.. to no avail.. dunno, guess no D3 today/tonight
Still can't get into BNet its 1 pm Wed in Brisbane arggggg Still getting error msg
Negative on being able to log in. Error 3007 >.<

*Ok so I changed that DNS contraption & can now log in.*

Cheers ya'll :D
Edited by UnKnown01#1189 on 12/11/2012 7:28 PM PST
Community Manager
Hi all,
Lylirra also had a update on this which can be found here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7392649246?page=3#57
CANT BELIEVE WE PAID FOR A GAME THAT HAS THIS MANY ISSUES JUST TO LOAD IT TO PLAY, FK BNET.....
so that DNS didnt work (tryed v4 and 6) and only got my modem 2 days ago so np there. so i ask how long is it gonna take to get a patch to fix the patch, i understand when a house of cards that this game seems to behave like falls down its gonna take some time to get back together, but how long roughly can we be expected to waite. i dont want to go outside.......there are.......people there.
It works! I changed the dns, logged into game, logged out, changed dns back to what it was and i can now enter the game.

Thanks to all those people that found the solution.

Solution: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393109275?page=9#171

Check Narull's post, i used the IPv4 one. Just make sure you reset the internet connection each time you change it.
Edited by Sparzy666#6882 on 12/11/2012 7:18 PM PST
Townsville and i cannot log in.....same error3007
how do i change my dns
ID:yaoyao009@gmail.com

could not log in with error 3007
It is 7:30pm Dec. 11 here in Califailure and I also cannot login into D3. I have contacted Blizzard on this issue and i hoping it can be resolved soon.
Tried the work arounds and to no avail. As I said in another post ..Blizz patch..we broke...not their problem...go figure.
I'm in New Zealand, have been having the same problem all day. Doesn't connect to server, and brings up the error 3007 message.
yep ive just tried 30 times to login error 3007 ....man us Aussies get the !@#$ end of the stick with online gaming
Edited by Orrmighty#6644 on 12/11/2012 7:37 PM PST
we shouldnt have to change our computer settings fuk you blizzard and ur !@#$ty online only game
Edited by Orrmighty#6644 on 12/11/2012 7:40 PM PST
90 Human Mage
Melb user here...totally pissed with Bliz (3007 can't connect issue).
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]