Diablo® III

AUSSIE PLAYERS 12/12 3007 cant log in ?

blizz dont like aussies....
Hmm wow so seriously no other aussie bar Narull can log in O.o

Well either that or the ones that can are to busy playing to post in forums.

Ty's for trying to get to the bottom of this tho Narull when you could be playing the game instead.
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
I logged on earlier (about half an hour ago in tasmania) with no problems.

Just so you know.

What ISP you with mate? SO far yet to see someone else on node like me.

Really weird that I can login on both clients but others can't. I'd get one of my friends to try my account on there net but they are all sleeping...damn people who sleep.
As we speak, friends in Taiwan are playing......

Sydney. Optus Cable.
Edited by SideWayMambo#6253 on 12/11/2012 1:32 PM PST
Yep definitely a problem with the login process, consistent timeouts, perhaps there is a routing problem from certain ISP's, however in reality if we are able to connect to this domain - us.battle.net and this website, you would theorize that we should be able too connect too the initial gateway server that handles the login/authentification process, the actual game servers would be obviously slightly different.

Either way, there is a problem for most aussies.

edit: Strangely enough - to even make this post, I had too login and authenticate, try and figure that one out .. lol

edit: One more test after just to make sure, yep same thing 3007 timeout.
Edited by Elthiriul#1239 on 12/11/2012 1:36 PM PST
im about to click the d2 icon on the desktop ewwwwy blizzard look what your making me do now :(
Newcastle. Telstra. US client. Just adding my voice to those who can't login.
im about to click torchlight...DUn make me!
Fair suck of the sauce mate,Sydney here and still cant log in.
12/11/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Elthiriul
edit: Strangely enough - to even make this post, I had too login and authenticate, try and figure that one out .. lol

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Must be something that we don't know about
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
@Stormyknight I just tried that link and it came back with 'page 404 not found'

?

yes i also get the 404 error, assuming its part of the same issue ?

curious as to why only one aussie can get in, dont suppose you have some sort of IP/Proxy mask on your router Narull ? making it think your not in the oceania region ?

Nope, I don't change anything so I can try and have same status as everyone else so I can report things to Blizz easier.

This is really odd, both whats causing the 3007 and why I can login when you guys can't...
As we speak, friends in Taiwan are playing......

ya,i got a friend in China got no problem to login, this is an AUSSIE ONLY issue.
blizz hate Aussies.
Edited by samelight#6179 on 12/11/2012 1:37 PM PST
Sydney here and still cant log in.
12/11/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Dallo
Newcastle. Telstra. US client. Just adding my voice to those who can't login.
hay are you in newcastle in NSW not far from sydney cuz if so i live about 10 mins from you hahahaha an yes still error 3007 man :(
why do you hate us blizzard
maybe if i say i wil buy something for 250 they wil seriouly try to fix teh issue ^^
12/11/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Silver
@Stormyknight I just tried that link and it came back with 'page 404 not found'

Same lol, just a bad day.
Can't log in from NZ either

Wanted to fill in a bit of time before heading off to drink 12x 12oz beers on the 12/12/12 starting at 12.12pm
Edited by itchy#1341 on 12/11/2012 1:39 PM PST
Anyone got as chance to ask friends what ip they connects to? so we may able to ping pong..
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]