If your patch is looping, or patching over and over again, or if you're getting corrupt files errors, some of these issues can be caused by an outdated version of Agent and the Blizzard Launcher (different from the WoW) launcher.
The current versions for these are:
- Agent 1544
- Blizzard Launcher 1949
Navigate to these locations to check what versions you have:
If you do not have the current versions of Agent and the Blizzard Launcher mentioned in the previous post, you can download the Mac versions here.
Here's what to do with the zip files linked above:
- 1. Download and save the Battle.net.zip file to your Desktop.
2. Extract the Battle.net.zip file to the Desktop.
3. Open extracted Battle.net folder > open the Battle.net folder located inside of that one
4. Copy the Agent.1544 and Agent.app folders from the Agent folder into your Agent folder located at /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent
5. Copy the Blizzard Launcher.1949 and Blizzard Launcher.app folders located in the Client folder into your Client folder located at /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Client