Diablo® III

error 3007..

No offense blizzard but how many posts does it take for your organisation to admit there is an issue and give directive advice?
Reply Quote
Aussie with US region client
ISP: Optus

edit: Fixed by using google public dns work around - Thanks
Edited by Esadie#6370 on 12/11/2012 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
still down for me.... aust here
Reply Quote
Error 3007 comes up saying my battle net connection has timed out and keeps telling me to log on again??
Reply Quote
let me in.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Seems this can be fixed by changing your DNS to a public one like googles though why players in Aus or NZ should have to do this doesn't make any sense.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
It seems this is a DNS issue, people have found changing your DNS to googles public DNS fixes it.

Your ISP's DNS servers will update themselves in time but in the meantime you can change it if you like.

There is a thread on the ANZ forum about the error where people have tested changing there DNS to fix it. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393109275
Reply Quote
from Australia - can't login either
Reply Quote
OMG......

Was checking settings cause, well you know! I am an Aussie that cant log in!

I notice that i have no language selected, so i set my language to English!

WHAT!!!!! Now i have to download a 2.5gig patch!

Cumon Blizz, WTF is going on!
Reply Quote
Sydney - iPrimus error 3007 , +1 Aussie
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
OMG......

Was checking settings cause, well you know! I am an Aussie that cant log in!

I notice that i have no language selected, so i set my language to English!

WHAT!!!!! Now i have to download a 2.5gig patch!

Cumon Blizz, WTF is going on!

You selected a language pack, it has to download that. Your client was prob set to English(EU) and you selected English(which is US).

Again for those having the issue read my post above!
Reply Quote
im in New Zealand. Cant log in.. still says 3007...
Reply Quote
I fail to see why we need to change our DNS settings, we can't logon due to a patch created by Blizzard. We didn't make any changes to stop us being able to play.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
12/11/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Kahlan
I fail to see why we need to change our DNS settings, we can't logon due to a patch created by Blizzard. We didn't make any changes to stop us being able to play.

You don't HAVE too, you can wait until your ISP's DNS updates itself, I mearly said if you want it fixed NOW.

Your ISP's DNS taking time to update isn't really blizzards fault.
Reply Quote
T.T let me in , my family depends on me to do farming :P or not ! woke up 6.38am in the morning and cant log in to check my ah , this SUCKS ! from western australia
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Mage
+1 Another Aussie getting 3007 error, also on Telstra ISP.

Can log into WoW fine.

It's bad enough you don't host a server for Aus/NZ players but it does seem we are at the !@#$ end of the stick when it comes to service from blizz, surely our player base is big enough to put a server here and some decent support.
Reply Quote
Confirmed that changing DNS solved the problem. Thanks you Narull.
Reply Quote
Thanks for that insight Narull, but since there isnt 2 options in language for english, i guess i will have to wait out the download and learn to speak American English!

Slaps forehead!!!

12/11/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Kahlan

And this
Reply Quote
Narull while I agree that updating DNS is an ISP issue and not a Blizzard issue... Blizzard must have changed the location such that it needs an update therefore Blizzard caused this issue and must wear some of the blame.

Surely they could have expected this issue and placed steps to solve this before it became a problem or at the very least informed players of the likely issue that would arise from their update.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]