Diablo® III

error 3007..

West OZ - Same here - error 3007 ......... are they doing anything about this or what, d3 waste of money in my opinion have had the game 6 weeks and have had nothing but patch problems and server issues:(
Reply Quote
same for me too wtf
Reply Quote
so im in new Zealand and its been 4 hours+ that I haven't been able to log in. Amazing patch blizz!
Reply Quote
i guess blizzard made a mistake somewhere along the line,just be honest and admit it,
Reply Quote
still 3007.....
Reply Quote
Hey guys. I changed my IPv6 DNS server to the Google Public DNS addresses (2001:4860:4860::8888 and 2001:4860:4860::8844) and I am still experiencing the 3007 error when I attempt to log in. I know that people have successfully logged in by changing their IPv4 DNS servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Does my DNS address being IPv4 or IPv6 make any difference in the resolution of this issue? Thanks for any advice.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
12/11/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Zarathustra
Hey guys. I changed my IPv6 DNS server to the Google Public DNS addresses (2001:4860:4860::8888 and 2001:4860:4860::8844) and I am still experiencing the 3007 error when I attempt to log in. I know that people have successfully logged in by changing their IPv4 DNS servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Does my DNS address being IPv4 or IPv6 make any difference in the resolution of this issue? Thanks for any advice.

The change has to be to your IPv4 DNS address.

Alternatively, you can try this other idea:
Click the start menu, type cmd in the search bar and hit enter on your keyboard. In the black box that comes up, type ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter. The problem should be resolved after that, however we haven't had someone test it yet so this might not work.
Thanks for the advice Maged. I'll change my IPv4 DNS address now.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Maged

The change has to be to your IPv4 DNS address.

Alternatively, you can try this other idea:
Click the start menu, type cmd in the search bar and hit enter on your keyboard. In the black box that comes up, type ipconfig /flushdns and hit enter. The problem should be resolved after that, however we haven't had someone test it yet so this might not work.

Tried that and it still didn't work.
Reply Quote
I'm in tassie and use telstra i just used this link that was posted on other thread and i'm up an running =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdQkPVL2ERg
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 06:24 PMPosted by shells
I'm in tassie and use telstra i just used this link that was posted on other thread and i'm up an running =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdQkPVL2ERg

Works for vista/7 confirmed.
Reply Quote
uncheck ipv6, and use only ipv4 with google's dns

switch back to old dns

Reply Quote
Sydney, still can't login. Bit embarrassing now...
Reply Quote
Absolutley none of these fixes are working for me, using google dns, or flushing the dns. I'm sure i'm doing something wrong, because it seems like it should work - but i am following it all to the letter.

Do these fixes only work depending on the type of connection you have? wired vs. wireless etc?

I'm going to try tethering through my phone.
Reply Quote
welll... HO LEE.

Tethering through my phone with the google dns works fine as opposed to my regular connection. Ping might be worse for wear though - softcore only today.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 06:24 PMPosted by shells

It worked for me thanks
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
welll... HO LEE.

Tethering through my phone with the google dns works fine as opposed to my regular connection. Ping might be worse for wear though - softcore only today.

Who is your ISP? Their DNS must not have updated yet. If that's the case, we can look into it.
welll... HO LEE.

Who is your ISP? Their DNS must not have updated yet. If that's the case, we can look into it.

bigpond lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]