Diablo® III

Barbarian deconnected again ...

Here again I do not know how many times I suffered disconnections with my barbarian ....

A patch for this bug planned or not??? If yes, when?

Because it's been over a month since my gaming experience has become woefully poor ... of random deco for no apparent reason ... given the number of people who are affected I do not understand why nothing is done.

By cons I do not understand either why the special spout is involved because I have the same deco while I do nothing ... (I never try to play without spout, but in this case why give us a spell that is bugging the game?)

If players who play without this spell can come and confirm that they have no bug: p

Yet I do not care to be decorative but why I lose my nephalems why I have no choice but to return to my party or to create news?

Especially do not give me a link to the forum or us I do not know what ... it is not for me to do your work translating all the back posts and services relevant (or not).

Sincerely,

My config: Win8 / i7 950 3.7 / ssd128 / GTX470 / 16gb corsair vengeance
My config is updated bios pilots. None of my programs do not block or interacts with diablo developer I am I know what I'm talking about.

Fai: Free with very good speed and little loss because I am less than 200m from the terminal.

I play other online games such as League of Legends or Starcraft 2 and I never had any problems of this type.
Reply Quote
I get disconnected a few times a day at least while using a WW build. All other builds work without problem. There seemed to be some interest from the blues a couple months ago but that has died down. It's unfortunate. I really like my WW build and with the recent patches the game is pretty enjoyable... but a sore point is this WW disconnect junk. It's also good to see on their known issues sticky post this isn't listed...
Reply Quote
It happens to me quite frequently as well, not anymore though as of late.
Reply Quote
totally agree !!!
i get disconnect few times when solo uber~~~
is damn frustrated!!!!!
Reply Quote
Windowed mode does not change anything ...

I was able to do two run carefree using tornado with volcanic eruption rune. I make new tests for now, swirls of dust and Hurricane runes dont work ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]