Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Before you ask "Aren't you logged in now?" Yes I am, but that is because i'm at a different computer then my normal.
My problems go as the following:
After I hit log in, type my info, and log in. It is as if I was never really logged in. After hitting log in a second time, it'll just refresh the page. I cannot post, I cannot view my profile, it doesn't even recognize any sign of being logged in.
I have spent several hours trying to solve the problem from other sources via google search. And I've come to a few conclusions..
- It is not a problem of having dns set to a certain IP
- It is not a browser specific problem
- All computers in my home cannot log in to the forums either
- After running cmd *track us.battle.net* I lose connection to it after the 15th try
- I can log in to the us.battle.net normal site for managing your account but not any type of forums
If anybody could help I would be very thankful.
Also, assume it is not fixed if I have not posted back
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.