Diablo® III

Latest update on diablo 3

i started my game and game updated the gos in when i log in it says a new patch for diablo 3 is available. the game will now close and apply the path automatically. you will be able to continue playing after the patch has been applied....... and keeps doing that over and over why ??
Reply Quote
i have the sameproblem. and i cant play. " a new patch is available "..... restart .... blah blah bla ...
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem, would really appreciate if someone could tell me why.
Reply Quote
its because its not release for ower server yet if u log into the American server the game works but stil these people are noobs
Reply Quote
i have a same proble.. what should i do ?
Reply Quote
just wait ?????
Reply Quote
how can i log into american server ?? can you please help me thnx
Reply Quote
sir how can i log into american server??? can you please teach me thnk you
Reply Quote
sir how can i go into amrican servER
Reply Quote
this happens to me every new patch. can blizzard fix this?
Reply Quote
sir i started my game and its said ,, the new patch is available.,,,, the game will close and apply the patch automatically... you will be able to continue playing after the patch has been applied... so what should i do ?? please help me.......
Reply Quote
Im in the american server and it keeps telling me the same thing. anyone got anything?
Reply Quote
I too am having this issue. The patch and launch just loops.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]