Diablo® III

Aus/NZ Uber Farming Group

Hopefully we can do something other than uber n xp run now...like farm demonic essences lol
Reply Quote
Stop being a smart !@#$! That new EF deserves to taste some Uber blood :)
Reply Quote
ok :) hopefully didnt get nerfed too hard
Reply Quote
Yeah edz, you so puny we might have to carry you now LOL. 20bill gold per carry BTW. Special mates rates.
Reply Quote
Where art thou Cayzer?

lol yea srs, I was powerleveling you and you went AWOL.
Disappeared like a magician!

Sorry man - it's actually much funnier than going to watch TV and forgetting about you.

I suddenly felt really sick and in my run to the bathroom to throw up I unplugged the modem with my foot. After that I kinda lay on the couch in misery...

Lol. -_-
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 06:38 AMPosted by edzmond

You're starting to really blow my monk out of the water.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Cayzer

Yeap, Edz has been pretty naughty lately.

But that's what you get when you go MIA Cay :P
Reply Quote
My brother got married - I was best man, plus work have given me way too much - which results in late night report writing. Sigh - RL has kept me super busy lately.

Now my monk is starting to feel it.

EDIT: I have tried to put everyone in the last few pages into the second post - i haven't seen smokeeblade in a while and I haven't been around much so for this I apologise.

If I have missed anyone or have incorrectly put you in mp10 then let me know - basically if you're slightly sub-par we'll help you through anyway.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 2/12/2013 7:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 03:21 PMPosted by abend
Yeah edz, you so puny we might have to carry you now LOL. 20bill gold per carry BTW. Special mates rates.

since we are mates, u do I.O.Us rite? :):)

02/12/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Cayzer

Not really...you have a lot more variety in terms of different set ups etc.

See everyone online tonight (if you arent busy hehe)
Reply Quote
Hi guys,

Just like to know if you have a Hardcore service yet?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 05:29 AMPosted by edzmond
Hopefully we can do something other than uber n xp run now...like farm demonic essences lol

Are you crazy? There's even more reason to do uber runs now than ever before! :-)

You do the uber run, get the three bits and make a crappy hellfire ring. Then you take it and the other crappy hellfire rings to the blacksmith and break them down into Brims and tears.

More crafting goodies!!!!!

Plus, as an added bonus, there is a very slight, tiny one one in a bajillion chance you could actually get a hellfire ring worth keeping! (for your follower off course).
Edited by Asmodeous#1189 on 2/13/2013 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Asmodeous
Plus, as an added bonus, there is a very slight, tiny one one in a bajillion chance you could actually get a hellfire ring worth keeping!

That's what they want you to think.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Asmodeous

Are you crazy? There's even more reason to do uber runs now than ever before! :-)

You do the uber run, get the three bits and make a crappy hellfire ring. Then you take it and the other crappy hellfire rings to the blacksmith and break them down into Brims and tears.

Ive brimmed like 200 hfs last nite lol :) got lots of brims now hahaha

c u guys online after work.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 08:42 PMPosted by edzmond
got lots of brims now hahaha

At one point I think I had about 10k brimstones (investment). Obviously I cashed out though.

Buy low sell high punch a monster make them die. The D3 way.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 2/13/2013 9:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
but i wanna craft ammys n stuff ^^
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Cayzer

That should be on a t-shirt or turned into a nursery rhyme for kids.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:25 PMPosted by abend

I would buy it, or sing it to my (non-existent) children.

Edzmond, weegee, archimonde and I ran mp10 last night. 4 monks was hilarious - was totally invincible with all mantra's.. The nerf to SW took a big big chunk of my DPS from gear swapping - but I dropped a lil DPS for more sustain and EHP and have only died once on mp10 so far from lag. Lag + SB throwing you in cyclones and a bubble is too much.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Cayzer

I would buy it, or sing it to my (non-existent) children.

Edzmond, weegee, archimonde and I ran mp10 last night. 4 monks was hilarious - was totally invincible with all mantra's.. The nerf to SW took a big big chunk of my DPS from gear swapping - but I dropped a lil DPS for more sustain and EHP and have only died once on mp10 so far from lag. Lag + SB throwing you in cyclones and a bubble is too much.

4 monks in MP10 with all those mantras was fun as hell.

I still got to work on the timing of the monk though, SB's ram and SK moonwalk really hurts me.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Archimonde
4 monks in MP10 with all those mantras was fun as hell.

Did you have to wear sunnies? All those cyclones must've been blinding :P
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Archimonde
I still got to work on the timing of the monk though, SB's ram and SK moonwalk really hurts me.

Just get GG enough and the only timing you need to remember is to run away when maghda shields. Moving out of the bubbles helps too against Siege.

Lol abend - there were a lot of cyclones.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 2/14/2013 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]