Diablo® III

Aus/NZ Uber Farming Group

03/12/2013 08:29 PMPosted by edzmond
Ill keep dribbling sh*t in the new thread until stickied :P

In case you hadn't noticed, I dribble !@#$ everywhere on this forum - so most likely i'll join you in there too.
Reply Quote
Lol, trawling back through replies to find active players in the group and found this from smokee:
01/24/2013 01:51 AMPosted by smokeeblade
Lol I'm waiting around until new patch comes out, playing some CS:GO in the meantime :)
Reply Quote
well he didnt come back :( :(
I still have him on my friend list lolol hasnt been on in like 45 days +
Reply Quote

Example:

MP10
abend#6917 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/abend-6917/hero/25731420
Archimonde#1447 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Archimonde-1447/

MP10000000
edzmond#1708 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/edzmond-1708/hero/19714428

Basically, we link to hero page if you only use one character (abend and edzmond) and we link to profile page if you have more than one (Arch). This way we get rid of organising by class.

The other thing we could do is indicate who in MP10 is willing to be contacted for carries, seeing as a lot of us do it already. Having said this, the thread really isn't about a carry service, but playing with people who are at a similar level to you. So, I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not. Thoughts?

I like the example you presented Abend, that solves the problem of single and multiple characters under one profile account.

In regards to the MP10 carries, i am only able to carry 1 person regardless of their gear under this condition.
3 carriers in party that are able to hold up on their own MP10, class is irrelevant in whole team.

03/12/2013 08:51 PMPosted by Cayzer
Ill keep dribbling sh*t in the new thread until stickied :P

In case you hadn't noticed, I dribble !@#$ everywhere on this forum - so most likely i'll join you in there too.

LOL Cayzer, the Monk forums is full of your post!
Reply Quote
Some wording for MP10 carries:

MP10 Carries: Although this thread is not about providing a carry service, a number of players in the MP10 bracket are willing to help carry others in the group. All players with an asterisk (*) in front of their Battletag can be contacted to provide a FREE carry - no one in this group will charge, but you must bring your own machines. The players willing to carry are mostly interested in helping others in this group as there are other carry services available for you to use if that is all you are after.

My 2 cents: I don't want to be swamped with carry requests (not that I'm assuming this is going to happen). Moreover, I don't want the thread to be swamped by carry requests. It has worked really well to help players of similar/same level find each other and have some fun. I have my doubts about this idea, but am willing to give it a shot as I like to help others.

Let me know what you guys think and I'll include it on the new thread. It might also be good to have a few ppl nominate themselves now for this before the new thread goes live.

Having said all of this, I'll put my hat in the ring for carries.
Reply Quote
Sounds good :)

I can help carry if need be.
Reply Quote
Sign me up for carry MP10 as well
one can never really get enough brim.. HF rings :)
Reply Quote
Some wording for MP10 carries:

MP10 Carries: Although this thread is not about providing a carry service, a number of players in the MP10 bracket are willing to help carry others in the group. All players with an asterisk (*) in front of their Battletag can be contacted to provide a FREE carry - no one in this group will charge, but you must bring your own machines. The players willing to carry are mostly interested in helping others in this group as there are other carry services available for you to use if that is all you are after.

That MP10 Carries wording is spot on, never will charge for carries.

Just need to provide machines as i sometimes run out myself.

Sign me up for carries Abend.
Edited by Archimonde#1447 on 3/12/2013 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OP not updating the list anymore?
Reply Quote
OK, will be adding edz, b4rm4ley, Arch. Anyone else? Just tidying up the text for the new thread. Will put it up soon. Until then just leave feedback, etc here.

03/12/2013 10:41 PMPosted by edzmond

You can "help" - that's an understatement. I wouldn't mind knowing what your time would be carrying 3 dead on MP10 edz. I would happily help you get stacks then commit suicide in each Uber fight to watch this. Anyone else wanna see it?

Alice would be next on my list for this challenge.
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 11:52 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
OP not updating the list anymore?

The answer you seek is below.

Lol, trawling back through replies to find active players in the group and found this from smokee:
Lol I'm waiting around until new patch comes out, playing some CS:GO in the meantime :)

By the way Abend, when you make the new thread, remember to have a few post straight after the first initial post.

That way, you can reserve the space in case you need to separate the format or hit the word limit post.
Edited by Archimonde#1447 on 3/13/2013 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/12/2013 11:58 PMPosted by Archimonde
That way, you can reserve the space in case you need to separate the format or hit the word limit post.

Roger.

Unless anyone has objections to this idea, I'm gonna link to 7SINS and Ryoka's carry services since they are AU/NZ based and purely about carries. Am happy to link to any other AU/NZ carry services if someone provides a link.
Reply Quote

You can "help" - that's an understatement. I wouldn't mind knowing what your time would be carrying 3 dead on MP10 edz. I would happily help you get stacks then commit suicide in each Uber fight to watch this. Anyone else wanna see it?

Alice would be next on my list for this challenge.

LOL Abend.

I want to see Edz carry 3 dead including me suiciding in each Uber fight lol

Alicez will slaughter this challenge as well :P
Reply Quote
ok...ill try carry 3 dead, might fail miserably lol
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 12:29 AMPosted by edzmond
ok...ill try carry 3 dead, might fail miserably lol

I reckon you'll do it easy. Maybe SB+ZK will be the hardest (e.g. SB grab + ZK ceiling drop at the same time)? But then again you do have Serenity, so....no excuses edz :P We just need another victim.

New thread online shortly...
Reply Quote
Yeah...i die on sb+zk...if i dont concentrate....esp when sb grabs me then throws me into a slow bubble while there is a zk's nado in the middle of the bubble. -_- been happening a lot lately lol
Reply Quote
Forgot about slow bubble + nados.

03/13/2013 01:01 AMPosted by edzmond
if i dont concentrate

Well we all know how little you concentrate when getting stacks. Maybe 3 dead friends watching and studying your every move will help you concentrate :P
Reply Quote
OK everyone, say goodbye to this thread and hello to the new one:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196651477

Please direct all join requests and general blubbering to the new thread.

I've added everyone on Cayzer's post and I've gone back 8 pages (early 2013) and added anyone else that wasn't already on Cayzer's list. I haven't moved anyone in terms of MP, except for Stormchlyde who was still in MP8.

So move along folks....nothing to see hear. Farewell old thread!
Reply Quote
03/13/2013 01:01 AMPosted by edzmond
Yeah...i die on sb+zk...if i dont concentrate....esp when sb grabs me then throws me into a slow bubble while there is a zk's nado in the middle of the bubble. -_- been happening a lot lately lol

This is why I don't like doing solo carries... those bubble's and nado's...

The other two are ezy.

If I have anyone like alicez, edz, abend, archi, tupakaveli, whisper etc in the party then i'm cool to carry dead people - but by myself I can't always take down SB + ZK easily above mp9.
Reply Quote
abend i finally did it! and without selling my body for your dirty gold:P

Damage: 1,162,050

http://postimage.org/image/i25vkx9tt/

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stratia-6533/hero/19052628

Come @ me bro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]