Diablo® III

Aus/NZ Uber Farming Group

Community Manager
Great idea for the thread - will sticky for more visibility.
Reply Quote
Wow, thank you :)
Reply Quote
that list is too big now, would be nice if edit them under difference class.

for Barbarian's dps. the list is unfair if you copy dps from difference source, for example:

eggtart6-2596 = 114kdps on diabloprogress, but real unbuff dps is 170k

so better copy all dps from same place ? because dps from diabloprogress do not include passive.
Reply Quote
Hi All, would love to join the fun, I am on most evenings and weekends. CM/WW/Meteor wiz very capable of MP10 (Pls ignore my profile, as I am in farming gear, battle setup is 210kdps). Would also like some Oz friends to farm with any MP. Will add all, when i get on later :)
Reply Quote

I'm rocking 140k dps with a 30%, 6% cold damage, SW SoJ these days.

Brings those bad boys down pretty fast.

This monk Cayzer is boss, don't be fooled by his 34k health pool, can tank and mow down elites.
Just did a couple of runs with Cayzer, alicez and Asmodeous on MP8.
Went well, except alicez and i didn't get any legendaries while the others kept linking.

Also did a MP8 run with substandard,WNxNiteHawk and i think ItsCherried.
No dramas with them, they carried though me :P

Thanks - I had fun with you guys.

12/17/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Arcagnion

Thank you.

EDIT - I want to do a few runs tonight I reckon guys.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 12/17/2012 6:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Another kiwi :) Please add me to the list.

Chompers 96k WD: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chompers-1748/hero/733588

Have been farming keys solo as I don't know that many people on D3. Only tried one infernal machine on MP4 to see what it's like, but seemed really simple (1 shot SB and ZK) so could probably push 8 in a group? Anyways, add me and hit me up in D3 or WoW.

Cheers
Reply Quote
Hey man, if you could tweak my dps please, I usually sit around the 285k. Ta :)
Reply Quote
12/17/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Waycooloz
WW Barb can do any MP

12/17/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Kwantum
Hi All, would love to join the fun

12/17/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Chompers
Another kiwi :) Please add me to the list.

Added you all.

that list is too big now, would be nice if edit them under difference class.

for Barbarian's dps. the list is unfair if you copy dps from difference source, for example:

eggtart6-2596 = 114kdps on diabloprogress, but real unbuff dps is 170k

so better copy all dps from same place ? because dps from diabloprogress do not include passive.

Thanks for the input huan. I've split up the lists into classes as well now. I actually have been thinking about issues with displaying DPS, and have decided the simplest way to deal with it is to not have it at all. It'll be more trouble than it's worth, and won't be fair to tankier players.
Reply Quote

Oh and a big thank you to you :)
Reply Quote
Great work as usual smokee.

12/17/2012 10:48 PMPosted by smokeeblade
Thanks for the input huan. I've split up the lists into classes as well now. I actually have been thinking about issues with displaying DPS, and have decided the simplest way to deal with it is to not have it at all. It'll be more trouble than it's worth, and won't be fair to tankier players.

I think the most informative way to breakdown the list would be by class and then build. For example, not every wiz is CM and some can also do DPS, so you can't just assume wiz = CM. Plus, most monk builds include some CC or dmg mitigation for the party. Then some WDs have their crazy voodoo !@#$ or pets which also act as tanks. Plus, most WW barbs like me have a certain play style that doesn't always suit everyone - chain mobs and look for bigger ones! Anyway, you get the drift - build tells you more about the play style of others, how your group will work together and how you might adjust your own play style to the group.

Most experienced players already know this, I'm still learning it, so I hope ppl don't mind me talking about it because I think there are some fun party combos w/out CM (no offence to CMs). And, given how disappointing HF rings are, I like more challenging Uber runs or something a little different - basically, I'm up for anything within reasonable probable repair costs :P

Anyway, maybe this is for v2 of the thread. See you in game :)
Reply Quote

And thanks for the sticky!!!
Reply Quote
I think the most informative way to breakdown the list would be by class and then build. For example, not every wiz is CM and some can also do DPS, so you can't just assume wiz = CM. Plus, most monk builds include some CC or dmg mitigation for the party. Then some WDs have their crazy voodoo !@#$ or pets which also act as tanks. Plus, most WW barbs like me have a certain play style that doesn't always suit everyone - chain mobs and look for bigger ones! Anyway, you get the drift - build tells you more about the play style of others, how your group will work together and how you might adjust your own play style to the group.

Most experienced players already know this, I'm still learning it, so I hope ppl don't mind me talking about it because I think there are some fun party combos w/out CM (no offence to CMs). And, given how disappointing HF rings are, I like more challenging Uber runs or something a little different - basically, I'm up for anything within reasonable probable repair costs :P

Anyway, maybe this is for v2 of the thread. See you in game :)

Thought about that too, but felt it'd be a bit too much info since there isn't always a short-form for certain builds (CM Wiz, WW Barb) e.g. what would you call a Monk like myself? But it's definitely a detail I would like to express one way or another. Time to start making up abbreviations :)
Reply Quote
Hey smoke, just checked the list and it looks like I've fallen off :p, enjoying the uber runs and great work with this list dude!
Reply Quote
Another bad ring for me last night.

I need to finish leveling my DH so I can collect portals again and do some serious runs.
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 03:30 AMPosted by smokeeblade
what would you call a Monk like myself?

Righteous Cyclone
One With Skorn
Awesome :P
Reply Quote
^^ Do I get to be One With Skorn too?

I like this.

haha.

The party last night with Tupa, smokeblade and the third monk (party perhaps?) was insane. So many monk buffs.

My dps was buffed to 227k constantly, then blinding flash put it up to 330k. 30% SoJ was making for huge crits haha.
Reply Quote
Monk
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ArthurZ-6727/hero/14719027

Spend machines @Mp10, add me plz, thx :)
Edited by ArthurZ#6727 on 12/18/2012 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mp 10 capable with my barb

Mp8-9 with my freeze wiz!
Reply Quote
My Barb can do (not caryy) on MP10

My Wiz can do MP8 (maybe 10 on 2/3 of the Ubers)
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 05:48 PMPosted by ArthurZ
Monk

12/18/2012 06:44 PMPosted by EGGTART6
Mp8-9 with my freeze wiz!

12/18/2012 09:55 PMPosted by haja
My Barb can do (not caryy) on MP10

12/18/2012 09:55 PMPosted by haja
My Wiz can do MP8 (maybe 10 on 2/3 of the Ubers)

Added to respective lists.

12/18/2012 12:19 PMPosted by HeMan
Hey smoke, just checked the list and it looks like I've fallen off :p, enjoying the uber runs and great work with this list dude!

Pretty sure you're still there :) unless you mean you were supposed to be on another MP list? Right now you're sitting in MP8 DHs.

Righteous Cyclone
One With Skorn
Awesome :P

I think Seven-Fisted Cyclones would be more fitting :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]