Diablo® III

20m SNS build

Hello,

I made an alt Wiz to have some fun for under 20m and I'm having a blast. Super fun build compared to my WW barb...
I was just wondering if 20m was an overpay or if it was a good deal for this char ^^
Made it myselft based on multiple threads here in this forum.

Anyway, these are the stats:

Aps 2.73
CC 48%
20 APoC
883 LOH
24% MS (I'll change this to 12% once I get a WH instead of a Lacunis to hit my breakpoint)
606 AR
4.3k Armor
29k HP (I know, will get this higher soon)
55k DPS

I built this based on getting 45% CC and 2.73 aps and not really caring for DPS atm (so I didn't get CD yet). I'll get more EHP soon.

Here's my diabloprogress profile:
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/walaa-1313/WalaaWonka/29481058

Anyway, was this a good deal?

Cheers
Reply Quote
That's pretty awesome man. The mitigation may not work well on mp10 of course (mainly due to mag/sk), but seems like a solid group mp7-8 uber build for a great price tag.
Edited by Jobewan#1365 on 12/12/2012 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Dude, right on! That rocks. You did it right. 100% right. Its almost like you read my SNS guide (shameless plug) and took all of the advice ;-)

You are a model citizen for all CM/WW or SNS noobs.

And ditching the lacunis for rare bracers? It brings a tear to my eye. And Aimless's too.
Reply Quote
Nice work bro. You're MP10 ready with force armor on. May take awhile but you'll git r dun.
Reply Quote
^ good point on the force armor :) A CM for party runs for sure.
Reply Quote
Dude, right on! That rocks. You did it right. 100% right. Its almost like you read my SNS guide (shameless plug) and took all of the advice ;-)

You are a model citizen for all CM/WW or SNS noobs.

And ditching the lacunis for rare bracers? It brings a tear to my eye. And Aimless's too.

follow your build and this is what I get for about 5mil:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kluno-1661/hero/20899
Reply Quote
Thanks guys! Guess it was a good deal then :D

@PieHole
Is it that obvious? ^^
Many thanks for the help you provide for the community there!!

I'm ditching the Lacunis because I can up my DPS and EHP with a WH + good bracers... While keeping my IAS breakpoint I can get more crit on bracers (my Lacuni are bad), more CD and more stats/armor :)

Thanks for the feedback
Reply Quote
Wow I am impressed.

Great job OP with your gear set and budget!

Future gearing suggestion:

Drop lacuni for your eHP bracer
Drop Storm crow for CC

eHP bracer will make up for loss of AR on your existing Storm crow.

Otherwise, awesome. Perfect example of using nats+boots for cheap CC boost.
Edited by Boozor#1433 on 12/12/2012 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
told u it was possible booz. Either way this is bad news for us farmer... good gears is dirt fkn cheap. hell with enrage nerf any scrub with no DPS just stacks defense and can play at highest level. I saw a barb in MP10 with 18K dps the other day. I miss old game...<1.0.2

rember farming hell so you could even get in inferno? Then act 1 forever to beat act 2?
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 12/12/2012 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
told u it was possible booz. Either way this is bad news for us farmer... good gears is dirt fkn cheap. hell with enrage nerf any scrub with no DPS just stacks defense and can play at highest level. I saw a barb in MP10 with 18K dps the other day. I miss old game...<1.0.2

Never said it wasn't impossible.

I experienced it first hand with the 1million gear sets. I was shocked when I put it to the test.

Its retarded how cheap "decent" items are and with some careful planning a really solid gear set can come out of it.

God gear is still expensive, but average gear is ridiculously cheap, that just means everyone will be farming MP5+ now.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 08:29 AMPosted by PieHole

Aimless has been anti-Lacuni's since day one lol, I'd bring a tear to my eye though.. Lacuni's strong since one week after 1.04!

Good job OP, a month ago I would have laughed in anyone's face saying they made a 20M SNS..things are changing in the market so fast not sure if it's good or bad, but it's GOOD for you OP :)
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 12/12/2012 1:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thank you all for the great feedback!!

Godly gear are still way too pricy... that's why I made an alt to play something different than my barb which is pretty much stuck for upgrades lol.
Reply Quote
Very nice job on the build and a great price to boot. Can someone clarify the 2.73 break point for me. I thought the breakpoint was 2.737 which appears as 2.74 in game.
Reply Quote
20mn for that build is excellent, I must say.

You can probably have lots of fun in mid-mps already, as is...

and probably only a few items away to boost the DPS (ie higher dos wand and possibly more crit damages)
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Just14U194ME
Very nice job on the build and a great price to boot. Can someone clarify the 2.73 break point for me. I thought the breakpoint was 2.737 which appears as 2.74 in game.

Hmm true!
I've seen 2.73 everywhere and didn't bother to double check but it seems it's actually 2.74 for 36 ticks acording to this http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794871641?page=1

I don't know why he rounded it down.
Anyone could help us out on this one?

I 'm currently at 2.73656 (w/o Enchantress).
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
All,

Check Shandlar's breakpoint post. There is a second chart with an 11/3/12 edit, with more exact numbers.

3.0001 40
2.7273 36
2.5001 33
2.3077 30

Rounding up would be 2.73 for the breakpoint. I think you still need to actually calculate it....if you're at 2.726....that would round up to 2.73 in game, but still miss the breakpoint.
Reply Quote
Ohh I see thanks PieHole!!

Shandlar should have deleted the wrong chart :p
Bet more people will get confused sometime
Reply Quote
Got a cheap upgrade for 7m :P

Witching Hour with 9% ias, 37% CD, 9% Life, 11 AR (5.5m)
Rare Bracers with 5% CC, AR, VIT, INT, Armor (1.5m)

This took my MS down to 12% but I got 10k DPS, more AR, more CC, more IAS and 4k HP ^^

Pretty nice WH for that cheap :D
Edited by Walaa#1313 on 12/15/2012 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]