Diablo® III

Help on upgrading 60M Budget

I haven't played in quite a long time. For 60,000,000 gold how can I improve my monk? What should I be upgrading?
Edited by Reslin#1758 on 12/12/2012 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
I think the total worth of your gear is <5m, likely under 2m so 60m will go a long way. There are a lot of ways to improve. People are using inna and nat gear for their set bonus. Witching hour is always useful too. Check the ah, pricing is dropping hard and fast.
Reply Quote
I am selling a complete set for 40 million if you're interested: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393489543
Reply Quote
I'm going to be honest and admit I came back into the game and I put 20 dollars into the b.net balance. 20 dollars on the auction house is about 60,000,000. If your gear is still up for sale when it gets approved I'll definitely consider buying it. :P
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Reslin
I'm going to be honest and admit I came back into the game and I put 20 dollars into the b.net balance. 20 dollars on the auction house is about 60,000,000. If your gear is still up for sale when it gets approved I'll definitely consider buying it. :P

:) I think most people in the monk community who look at your request and your profile can probably figure out this is coming from RMAH. But kudos to you for admitting it and not passing this off as something else. :)

Hope you are happy with Piffle's set.
Reply Quote
Just want to put in a good word for Piffle. He's sold sets to many a happy Monk in the past. It is very easy to make ineffective purchases in the AH and waste millions. If you're just coming back to the game, you want to play now, and are unsure of what things are worth, I don't think it's a bad set to buy at all.

If you decide to face the AH yourself, you should read up on some of the guides. The most popular guide lately? It written by Piffle:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7005435884
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Nameless

:) I think most people in the monk community who look at your request and your profile can probably figure out this is coming from RMAH. But kudos to you for admitting it and not passing this off as something else. :)

Hope you are happy with Piffle's set.

Thanks. I'll definitely be purchasing his set when I have the money. Honestly when I first bought my gear it was pretty expensive. I came back to find that prices have dropped massively. Last time I played was months back. So I don't mind investing some dollars to get me back started again and up to decent farming speed.
Reply Quote
viva la piffle set

If this game had layaway i'd be all over it :)
Reply Quote
I just want to mention I bought his set. Thanks Piffle. Absolutely loving it. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]