Diablo® III

patch problems

my account says im up to date on my patch but when i go to log in it says "A patch for Diablo 3 is available. The game will no close and apply the patch automaticly. You will be able to continue playing after the patch is applied."
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
outraged2,

Could you try deleting the Diablo III\Updates folder along with a file in the Diablo III folder: Diablo III.mfil ? Then try the launcher again after that.
Reply Quote
still having the same issue
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
outraged2,

Ok, try this article next please.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-battlenet-tools-folder-pc?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
now im getting an unknown error (2220)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
outraged2 ,

When do you see that error? All that last article has you do is delete the Agent files so the launcher will download new ones afterwards.
Reply Quote
it says it when i launch d3
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
outraged2,

If you use an anti virus program, try temporarily disabling it when running the game. It may be interfering with the patching process.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]