Diablo® III

Tempaler help

Can someone give me some advise on how to gear my templar?

Just wondering what weapon and things to put on the templar to maximize damage, or heal me better.

thanks
Reply Quote
No matter what you put on him, his damage will not be like scoundrel's or enchantress'.

If you want to increase his damage, give him the best and fastest one-hander you can afford (like a dagger with crit/open socket/IAS or Echoing Fury with IAS and open socket), put trifecta jewelry on him, and get him a shield with crit chance -- obviously stack his strength and vitality on all items.
Reply Quote
I found an Azurewrath, and gave it to my Templar, who I had hardly ever used before. His DPS, like jenpeezey said, will never be as good as the Scoundrel's or Enchantress's. But with the Azurewrath and some survival gear, he really helps with CC, he can even freeze some of those Reflect guys a lot of players complain about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]