+20k extra health from globe
+17 pickup radius
5.7% life steal
0.97 attack speed

GI/GF/PTV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFIYK5vQIL0

enjoy.
Reply Quote
Nice video, but clearing speed is still slow IMO compared to faster attack speed setup considering that is only MP6. I would still re-roll as a barb before running with .97 attack speed. I am glad someone can stand it though ;)
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 07:08 AMPosted by ofgortens
Nice video, but clearing speed is still slow IMO compared to faster attack speed setup considering that is only MP6. I would still re-roll as a barb before running with .97 attack speed. I am glad someone can stand it though ;)

thanks man. but i ran out of mana a couple of times recording this video when facing extra hp or fleeting affix. adding more attack speed will just make it worse for me.

i can bump my dps another 10-20k by losing some defence/hp and use soj, which will let me have enough dps to run mp7, but at that point, my defence and healing can't keep up vs. reflects unless i use horrify armor rune.

i don't see myself pushing higher unless i add more armor/ar/hp, which is too expensive to do. until blizzard does some change to reflects, i will likey stay in mp6.
Edited by Nerzaa#1863 on 12/12/2012 7:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't know which skills you were using, but for MP6 with a 2h polearm or skorn I was using zombie dogs final gift (health globe) with sacrifice pride (mana rune) and circle of life.

Circle of life would replace PtV to give more GF bonuses.

I save the summon zombie dogs for elites, drop bears until mana gone, sacrifice, resummon ZD, bears, spirit walk mana rune, bears.

I could also chain sacrifice in big crowds of white trash by running in with spirit walk, SH, BOOM, 1x bears, circle of life kicks in for 1~3 free dogs.

Btw, I used bears/acid rain with this setup, for RD (about 400 LoH with 4.6% life steal or with skorn 1300 LoH)
Edited by MCP#1477 on 12/12/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 09:32 AMPosted by MCP
I don't know which skills you were using

same skills in my profile

death rush/bear
mana sw
chicken
stalker
vengeful spirit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]