Diablo® III

Orders from Maghda

I hope someone at Blizzard is reading these, as this book is now necessary to complete the achievement Judge of Character in Act II. The book however is found in Act I in Leorics Manor. Prior to the last patch this was not a requirement to complete this achievemnet Now however people including myself have tyhe book from Act I and cannot get this. I even started a new character and went through it again with no luck. Can you please clarify or clean up this bug.
Thank you
Reply Quote
I helped my friends recently to complete this achivement, check quest with khazra staff and go from there, i have invited lvl1 character friend, and the book dropped for him and he completed achievement
Reply Quote
I Get the book ok Grzwn1o its in Leorics Manor, what does not happen is the achievement award since that is in Act II
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Please contribute to the existing thread on this issue ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6934724316 ), whether it be adding any new information you might have, or just clicking the "Like" button on the first post. This is the best way to get Blizzard's attention so that it can get fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]