Diablo® III

Hit Bashiok with the Rak Blade Several Times

What i did was hit him more then once with the Rak Blade and nothin; (I PUNCHED DIABLO TOO!) I drained all of my arcane power so i was JUST using that blade as an auto attack... However i think i may have figured it out though. If anyone reading this has pointers please post reply; and Blizz guys if you're readin this?? The way it's described how you unlock the Banishiu event is misleading! (I Spent Good Money to play this Game and I as your PATRON don't like to be mislead!!!) It says "that u only have to hurt Bashiok WITH the Rak Blade," NOT that u have to have your "BASIC" attack from the beginning the game (I.E. your right mouse button!) and that the BASIC ATTACK is optioned to be taken over by a SKILL SET as soon as LEVEL 2! So What I gather is that the right mouse button can't have ANYTHING taken in ANY skills sets; BUT THE WEAPON IN HAND for the right click space until u r able to 1)Find Bashiok, 2)Hit him with your BASIC attack, 3)with the Rak Blade, 4)Viola, the Banishiu event is FINALLY unlocked!! So in closing I DID HURT HIM with the Rak Blade, in fact killed his !@# with it! One last thing I've worked QA for another Tech company and this is something that I feel You folks shoulda caught. (I did.) Especially you QA guys C'MON... F U PAY ME!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
This is still in the known issues list ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6369438018 ), and thus it should be obvious that it has not been fixed. Read the sticky, and save yourself some pain in the future.
08/20/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Vasadan
It is possible to not be able to receive the “Bashanishu” achievement if you hit Bashiok using a Basic Attack (not a skill).

You only need to hit him once, with the blade equipped, to get the achievement. If you hit him, and don't get it, hitting him more times or killing him isn't going to change the outcome. However, exactly which blade you hit him with does appear to matter -- according to the primary thread on this issue ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6412401839 ), some Rakanishu's Blades consistently work, and others consistently do not, in terms of completing this achievement. It is most likely blades that dropped before some particular patch that work, and all since then do not. Your best bet is to find someone with a known good blade, and see if they'll let you borrow it.
Reply Quote
I had same issue on hardcore. I used skills and basic attacks. tried everything on mp10 hell and it didn't work. Took forever but I finllay killed him with that damn blade. Still nothing....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]