Diablo® III

Why you still play Diablo III ?

Frist of all i not trolling blizzard or something like that. I'm really disappointed with this game, and I'm not the only like that. I want to know, what the reasons you still continue to play this game. Because in my opinion, this game is completely unbalanced, in a matter of you doing a different character building, skill, not counting the many items that need improvements and varieties. For example: Shield, some rarely uses a shield, for lack of improvements and varieties. Without counting the lack of new legendary items. Actually you should only farm and farm and farm, and farm and the answer is always the same. Can you count on one hand how many character building and skills you can do.
I try in many ways to know what makes a true fan of Diablo series, continue playing Diablo III but my account was banned several times already. Again I say that, I'm not trolling anyone. I want to know, what makes a true fan of diablo, keep playing Diablo III.

obs: Sorry for my bad english.
Edited by Libano#1235 on 12/11/2012 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yes, as I already imagined ... it's hard to have an answer.
Reply Quote
Thanks to anyone who read my topic. and try to make an answer
Reply Quote
game was never fun, just a grind
Reply Quote
good question anyway. i havent had a legendary drop in about 12 farm/key runs. even on mp8 no legendaries. my dh is almost complete and i'm unmotivated at best. motivate me blizzard.
Reply Quote
I play it because i was not looking for another D2. People are disapointed because of d3 mostly because it's not like d2. I think it's a very good game and i'm having fun with my friends playing it.

By the way what was diablo 2 at the end? Grinding using bot.

And moaning because you didn't get an answer in 14 minutes doesn't mean everyone think this game is bad And posting at 12Pm pst when most of players are at work / School not gona help.. Anyway why are you still in this forum if you don't like d3?
Edited by eldervech#1402 on 12/11/2012 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Truth is I don't know why I continue to play, after level 60 it is a bit boring and repetitive.
Reply Quote
play it because i was not looking for another D2. People are disapointed because of d3 mostly because it's not like d2. I think it's a very good game and i'm having fun with my friends playing it.

By the way what was diablo 2 at the end? Grinding using bot.

And moaning because you didn't get an answer in 14 minutes doesn't mean everyone think this game is bad And posting at 12Pm pst when most of players are at work / School not gona help.. Anyway why are you still in this forum if you don't like d3?

frist of all... my time zone is different from yours. and i still in this forum because I want to understand what makes players to continue playing a boring game like this.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Game is fun, if it's not what you expected:sorry
this is another "go play another game" thread
carry on
Reply Quote
Oh good I was wondering where today's "why do you still play this Derp game derp" thread was.
Edited by KainDraven#1803 on 12/11/2012 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Diurnal
just a grind

Hi welcome to your first Diablo game. You'll find pillows and mints to your right and mobs and elites to your left. Thank you for joining us.
Reply Quote
I find it fun.

If it's not what you expected... it's not what you expected.... this truly is another "i don't like this game nobody else should thread"
Reply Quote
View profile
12/11/2012 01:16 PMPosted by KainDraven
Oh good I was wondering where today's "why do you still play this Derp game derp" thread was.

In the OPs defense the forums have been down almost all day. He could have tried to herp derp this thread earlier but was unable to...
Reply Quote
Ritalynn View profile

I find it fun.

If it's not what you expected... it's not what you expected.... this truly is another "i don't like this game nobody else should thread"

I agree with you, but this is not ONLY MY expectation, there is a large mass of players who agree with me. Really are disappointed.
Reply Quote
The items sucks, the item drop rates suck, the item randomization sucks, the hellfire rings suck, the items in the AH are over priced, the RMAH is garbage, the character builds suck, the monster density sucks, the crafting sucks, the community sucks, this game and all it has to offer sucks. I don't know why I play it. I play it because I want it to be good, but it just isn't and I get let down every time I farm. The legendary items are a joke, everyone wears the same gear, the game just sucks in every aspect.

TLDR: THIS GAME SUCKS.

beautiful words
Reply Quote
The items sucks, the item drop rates suck, the item randomization sucks, the hellfire rings suck, the items in the AH are over priced, the RMAH is garbage, the character builds suck, the monster density sucks, the crafting sucks, the community sucks, this game and all it has to offer sucks. I don't know why I play it. I play it because I want it to be good, but it just isn't and I get let down every time I farm. The legendary items are a joke, everyone wears the same gear, the game just sucks in every aspect.

TLDR: THIS GAME SUCKS.

Yes, but you did not explain why you still play this game as it stats in the title.
Reply Quote
Friends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]