Diablo® III

Why you still play Diablo III ?

12/11/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Grimiku
I still play Diablo III because I like the combat, playing with friends, and farming items and xp. We know a lot of you feel that the game experience has room to grow and we sincerely appreciate all the suggestions on how that might get accomplished.

>implying people besides you are playing.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Grimiku
farming items and xp.

and that's all? there's people who get ban for farming too much (or at least they say that)

try to remove pvp from world of warcraft you'll see what happend...

in WOW you can choose if u want pve or pvp, here in diablo you can only pve,, really a little dissapinting after so many months, and 9 years of development, one thing is true,, on WOW you fix things at lighting speed, here we must w8 1 year almost for any basic thing.. if in WOw you must to nerf some class you do it with no regreats, later it get fixed, but at least the players can enjoy or suffer that new change, we want pvp now, even if it's unbalanced,, that's better than only pve... how many time the paladin was so great on pvp , people was complaining and no changes where made, but people was in anyway playing battles and arenas

really is better to have a lack of pvp than a pvp little unbalanced,,? i can't understand

(sry my english, im from spain)

PD.: At least this arena system they want to put looks really cool, i cant wait for it XD
Edited by Kenkepeople#2701 on 12/24/2012 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
12/11/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Libano
I try in many ways to know what makes a true fan of Diablo series, continue playing Diablo III but my account was banned several times already.

First, I would ask why you got banned several times lol.
Edited by MaxCarnage#1211 on 12/24/2012 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
IF you start paying monthly subscription to play Diablo 3, definitely updates and patches will be more frequent and often.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]