Diablo® III

Why you still play Diablo III ?

I stopped playing after 1 month, tried 1.4 for 2 hours and definitively stopped playing this game.

I just come to the forums to see how people are disappointed with the game. I hope Blizzard will learn from this failure and never release such dumbed down games in the future, if they still care.

(and I secretly expect Kotick to be fired)
Reply Quote
it's fun to play plus i get a nice item once a while.
Reply Quote
After I recently got my first hellfire ring, I decided to try HC before spending more time starting the grind to p100 or getting more rings. HC has me hooked big time! Not gonna stop til I have all 5 classes beating inferno.

Also while working on achievements I've found events and dungeons that I've never been bothered looking for before, so that's been fun.
Reply Quote
I play to plvl for pvp. I believe they will fix what is wrong and add more content.
Reply Quote
I stopped playing after 1 month, tried 1.4 for 2 hours and definitively stopped playing this game.

I just come to the forums to see how people are disappointed with the game. I hope Blizzard will learn from this failure and never release such dumbed down games in the future, if they still care.

(and I secretly expect Kotick to be fired)

you are like me...
Reply Quote
I think the game is enjoyable playing in the lower levels of MP but of course this means taking 10 times longer to find keys. Playing in the higher levels doesn't neccessarily mean getting any keys any faster because it takes much longer to kill uniques and you end up in town getting repairs and waiting on useless cooldowns to finish to be able to continue. By time you wade through the biblical proportions of the purest forms of frustration known to man kind, any tiny scrap of entertainment that might actually be there in the game is lost.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Libano
you are like me...

Now kiss!
Reply Quote
I like the fights and the environment.
Still pulling my monk and recently a barb through inferno without buying anything from the AH.
It takes a while, even to reach a decent farming speed on MP2, but it's going better and better.

Still, everything is way too linear, the dungeons are so small I could cry, and the item system is boring. Expected so much more from Blizz. Maybe next patch...

But yeah, it's still fun to play it two or three hours an evening, if time allows it.
And upgrades do drop when playing like that .. sometimes .. ;)
Edited by Sjippie#1970 on 12/11/2012 3:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Since I have nothing to do with my life. Im a !@#$ing nerd.
Reply Quote
I play it because i was not looking for another D2. People are disapointed because of d3 mostly because it's not like d2. I think it's a very good game and i'm having fun with my friends playing it.

By the way what was diablo 2 at the end? Grinding using bot.

And moaning because you didn't get an answer in 14 minutes doesn't mean everyone think this game is bad And posting at 12Pm pst when most of players are at work / School not gona help.. Anyway why are you still in this forum if you don't like d3?

+1 true
I agree. I play cause I have fun. duh.
If you don't, find something else to do.
Reply Quote
When some of my friends are on I play and it's fun just to go high mp levels and drag a bunch of packs together and laugh as we get surrounded by arcane and ice bombs.
Farming this game has become almost impossible for me anymore, even in high mp I get so bored by the loot that drop, it's not just that it isn't an upgrade for any of my characters it's that it is completely useless gear and would not even be fun to try even if it was a downgrade. I seem to always come back to this problem of the game, the gear has always been really dull.
Reply Quote
I haven't finished it yet. Also, where's the promised PVP?!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I still play Diablo III because I like the combat, playing with friends, and farming items and xp. We know a lot of you feel that the game experience has room to grow and we sincerely appreciate all the suggestions on how that might get accomplished.
Reply Quote
Maybe decrease the cost of making gems and the cost of armor repairs.
Reply Quote
i still play because i acually find the game more fun then D2
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Matrixlinger
Maybe decrease the cost of making gems and the cost of armor repairs.

Armor repair prices are fine. Unless you die a lot.

Though lower prices on gems would be nice... even if they only dropped the prices of everything higher than Stars by 10%.
Reply Quote
Improving skill under-powered runes and making different damage types have a meaning would really go a long ways to encouraging deeper character development and varied builds.

Going only for straight maximum dps builds is boring and doesn't really offer much to choices for your character.
Reply Quote
I get high when I find a legendary. Not like trippin balls, but a small jolt of adrenaline.

Also get that when i mow down a whole screen of mobs in keeps 2

progression is a drug
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]