Diablo® III

Error 3007 !!!!!! Can't log in !!!!!

Error 3007 !!!!

It is the first time I could't log in after the maintenance, and when I log in, it always showed that error 3007, could not log into the serve

Is there anyone has same problem?
Reply Quote
still could't log in, it has been already for 8 hours
Reply Quote
me too
Reply Quote
yer same problem
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem, keeps coming back with, " you have timed out please log in again Error 3007 "
Edited by mongrel#6560 on 12/11/2012 8:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same problem here as well. But interestingly, I can login into Asian server with no problem. And "Error 3007" only appeared ever time when connect to American server, while connect to European service, update mention pop up every time even if you have already installed the patch.
Reply Quote
Same problem here
Reply Quote
[b][cannotlogin message have run ut of timr just started/b]
Reply Quote
I still can't log in for about 24 hours !!!!
What are you doing BlZ ???
Are you in the holiday ?
You just doing nothing, I really disappointed for your job, what are you doing?
Reply Quote
me too what can we do?
Reply Quote
me too, so frustrating!!
Reply Quote
I can't login either.... T_T, first HOTS and now Diablo 3, please blizzard find a fix to these issues!
Reply Quote
I have tried logging into another server and it works, however when i try the Americas server i still get the error 3007 message! I have re-installed the game client that didn't work. I have no more ideas how to fix this crap. Anone have the same problems and fixed it?
Reply Quote
I got the same problem, can't get into US server, but Asian server works fine to me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
i got same problem as well
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Are there any response Blizzard? At least let us know what is going on !!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I am having the Same problem error code 3007 can not log in to US server. But I can log into Asian server. I am in Australia
Reply Quote
same i8ssue here 3007 cant get in us server but can get into europ server and i am a aus player
Edited by kinslayer#6274 on 12/12/2012 4:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
please help..i cant put up the new patch until now. it alway says wait for the new patch to update.im still in the old patch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]