Diablo® III

Error 3007 !!!!!! Can't log in !!!!!

+1 for same error.

I can't believe this hasn't been resolved yet. Just hotfix and undo the recent patch, test it until it works before you release it again, rather than making us wait for your mistake, thanks.

Regards, all of Australia and NZ.
Edited by Trustfire#6815 on 12/12/2012 7:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
NZ here the only way i can log on is using a 2degrees mobile broadband stick [!@#$ net @ $20/gb ] this is %^-*ing stupid.
Reply Quote
i cant get into the americas server. whats going on???
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue as well I wonder what's going on. Connects to Europe ok.. I logged a ticket waiting for them to respond
Reply Quote
C'mon blizzard what's going on? over 24 hours already!, I am paying to play d3, this was not a free game. I can't connect to the americas server!!!
Reply Quote
can't understand whats happening?
Reply Quote
Code 3006 or 3007. What the hell. The new patch has fixed nothing and created a crap load of problems.
Reply Quote
New Zealand here, we cant log in either
error code 3007 can not log in to US server
Reply Quote
Ok since the update the same has been happening to me...
the asian server works but i can't play as my main character!
Reply Quote
i also get this problem from Australia cant connect to Americas server :(
Reply Quote
Same as everyone else cant log in after the stupid update get your !@#$ together f*&k server games old school install ftw get it right the first time stop being lazy you had years stop working on %^-*ty wow know it makes you money but no one gives 2 !@#$s about wow...
Reply Quote
I'm having exactly the same problem, same as many others, I can log into the Asian and European servers but not the American one. FTL....
Reply Quote
and has bizzard given us any kind or guidence at all or this this forum just here from show
Reply Quote
No go here...

Good to see you care Blizzard.... you're quite happy to take our money and then give NO support or at least an explanation!!!!!
Reply Quote
ive got same problem just did up date and now its not letting me log in ??????????? has there been any responce to this ?????????? if so wants going on
Reply Quote
BEING 3 DAYS... CANT login error 3007 again... BUT can connect to Europe or Asia BUT NOT America servers............

I have contacted BILLZARD , they just realize it NOW.....

Billzard multi billion dollar companies and cant even maintain a Simple STABLE CONNECTION...

By the way everytime there an update always Errors...

Dont try to ring them.... 120min on the phone NO Answer......

Dont try to ask money back... They just ignore you...

DO try Contacting the ACCC .... ASk for money back... Hopefully.......

DONT TRY to change anything... IT billzard PORBLEM not ours... They will always ask you to follow the trouble suit first... ( so they don't need to spend money on customer support ) They think it will go away after a couples of days..
Reply Quote
i cant log in either
really dissapointed ab that
Reply Quote
GG.
Reply Quote
yo bizzared fix your !@#$ i have been waiting 3 days and still cant log in
Reply Quote
same error, i live in Vietnam, and can't log in
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]