Diablo® III

top 50 dps NA monk, dead

i went out tonight...got wasted...came back and decided to play diablo 3 drunk...

i had a top 50 monk, as far as dps is concerned, on the north american servers...

shes now dead because my drunk !@# decided to play.

too wasted right now to nerd rage...

but yeh
Reply Quote
top50 dps monk is 50k? 50k is pretty nice for a monk but dont think thats near top50.
Playing drunk is never a good idea ya..
Edited by Asura#1611 on 12/11/2012 9:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
He said top 50 Hardcore monk in American server.
Reply Quote
top50 dps monk is 50k? 50k is pretty nice for a monk but dont think thats near top50.

58k dps and HC in north american server...

yes, it was top 50
Reply Quote
rip
Reply Quote

blizzards website didnt update my dps...but here it is

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/palladivm-1947/JanetReno/22908871
Reply Quote
RIP. Playing drunk is always a good idea. But sometimes it will kill you.
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Sunshine

lols

yeah...im dumb...

thanks for the love...but not sure why id play drunk...i was asking for this
Reply Quote
RIP
Reply Quote
12/11/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Sunshine

Sunshine knows what's up.
Reply Quote
See, drinking kills.
Reply Quote
lmfao!!! this all sounds so familiar, i died on my top 10 heroscore barb, #6 to be precise, because i came home from bar, thinking i could easy mode some act 3 (pre-patch 1.05) and forgot to switch back to my regular gear and ran around in my MF gear, ran into nasty phase besats, gg, no !@#$s givin re-rolled ezpz. not as good as my old one, but live and learn XD

RIP
Reply Quote
woops looking at the wrong monk..
Edited by LimeLoight#1320 on 12/12/2012 2:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sucks man playing drunk is bad but 350k ehp you would of died even when if you werent drunk.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:04 AMPosted by Bloodthirst
Sucks man playing drunk is bad but 350k ehp you would of died even when if you werent drunk.

For monks I recommend the following unbuffed EHP to be able to survive small mistakes:

Act 1: 500k-700k.
Act 2: 800k-1100k (don't really need life regen or loh, you can survive one or two fallen maniacs and two or three Belial explosions).
Act 3: 1200k+ (you will need also some life regen or loh, beware of fallen maniacs and be careful with phase beasts elite pack).
Act 4: 1500k+ (some elites can hit really hard there).
Edited by AkUriel#1501 on 12/12/2012 3:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

yes, it was top 50

top 50 out of the people that have registered their character on diabloprogress you mean?
Edited by brenzA#6648 on 12/12/2012 3:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

yes, it was top 50

top 50 out of the people that have registered their character on diabloprogress you mean?

you dont need to register, it picks it up..because im not registered on diabloprogress
Edited by Palladivm#1947 on 12/12/2012 3:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
lmfao!!! this all sounds so familiar, i died on my top 10 heroscore barb, #6 to be precise, because i came home from bar, thinking i could easy mode some act 3 (pre-patch 1.05) and forgot to switch back to my regular gear and ran around in my MF gear, ran into nasty phase besats, gg, no !@#$s givin re-rolled ezpz. not as good as my old one, but live and learn XD

RIP

lol, yeah...it was a phase beast pack that had molten...and i stood in it (reaction time was insanely slow)...once NDE went off, i was like "oh snap, it just got real" and started to run and those bastards finished me off

:t

thanks for sharing the story...and yeah, lesson learned...drinking and playing kills!
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 03:28 AMPosted by AkUriel

For monks I recommend the following unbuffed EHP to be able to survive small mistakes:

Act 1: 500k-700k.
Act 2: 800k-1100k (don't really need life regen or loh, you can survive one or two fallen maniacs and two or three Belial explosions).
Act 3: 1200k+ (you will need also some life regen or loh, beware of fallen maniacs and be careful with phase beasts elite pack).
Act 4: 1500k+ (some elites can hit really hard there).

haha, yeah...if i were more alert and not drunk...i doubt i wouldve died since ive never had NDE proc on me in HC...when i saw it proc...

not sure about needing 1200k+ ehp for act 3. 1.05 really nerfed the game and its a cake walk now
Reply Quote
You can't change the past, but you can alter the future. Create a drunk char; a char that you only play when you have had a few. Call him/her something, that will catch your eye when you have had three too many..."FeelingNoPain" "OneMoreBrew" "PLAYMEYOUDRUNKMORON" and save your sober chars.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]