Diablo® III

Needing Advice On Possible Gear Upgrades

Just wanting some advice/tips on how to continue to increase my DPS while also increasing my Health. I recently had a lot more health than I currently do but bought some gear to increase my DPS which ended up lowering my health about 15k. Any advice?
Reply Quote
Crap, what do I have to do so yall can see my Diablo3 account instead of my Starcraft account?
Reply Quote
Man i could really use some advice to, i'm stuck at 94k dps, i just need a few pointers, some guidance in the right direction.
Reply Quote
12/12/2012 02:52 PMPosted by Nugget
Crap, what do I have to do so yall can see my Diablo3 account instead of my Starcraft account?

Either simply link it, or to change your profile: to the left of the reply box is your name and drop down arrow. Click arrow and select profile. :)
Reply Quote
Gearing questions really boil down to just one question:

What is my char's biggest weakness? Can't sustain? Can't drain?

IMO, First part of answering without flailing at the ah and making hasty decisions is to go to d3up and see stat by stat what your gear is giving you. Then upgrade accordingly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]