Diablo® III

Can't decide which weapons to use

Can't decide which of these to use or maybe use these and dump EF since I hate the fear. Or sell WKL and gear up other stuff more, I think that one is a pretty good roll that I found tonight. Any suggestions?

Mace
978 DPS
518-1112
50% damage
critical dmg 49%
2.2 LS
OS

or WKL
904 DPS
378-914
5% lightning damage
25% more lightning damage
151 dex
872 LOH
OS
Reply Quote
If your echo is the most dps, I would keep all 3.

Use the WKL/Echo when playing solo.

Use WKL/Mace when in groups, or if you get sick of having to reposition because of fear and want to play passively.
Reply Quote
Just found the WKL is it worth much couldn't find any with same damage OS LOH and over 23% lightning damage
Reply Quote
2nd attempt at posting. Internet ate the first try...

My suggestion now that you have two life steal weapons is to explore how you can take advantage of that, particularly using Combo Strike. Try switchibg Guardian's path for Combo Strike and Breath of Heavens for DR:Foresight. Also use WKL and the mace. I find two life gain weapons to be superior to the dodge bonus, and you may find your buffed DPS to be close to that of WKL+EF. You'll have more survivability this way, I'd think. Give it a shot.
Reply Quote
2 x ls weaps = ez mode.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]