Diablo® III

[Video] Tempest Rush Monk - 100M exp/hr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IexN0noGWcg&feature=plcp

made this video today, thought I would share.
Edited by Seaboots#2209 on 12/13/2012 1:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
friendly and illegal bump for some visability
Reply Quote
FAQ:

cyclones the best cuz it kills stragglers,
the first 2 zones of alk run have too low exp,
dashing strike gives tons of movespeed so i am not taking it off,
thunderclap is necessary for elites
Reply Quote
My thread is not standing on its own merit so I am bumping it but I believe there are people who will appreciate seeing this video and would not have seen it otherwise
Reply Quote
-Deadly reach foresight> FOT thunderclap
-7 sided strike 1 shots all elites w/ high dmg skorn

I run with slightly less regen from gear so I use inner storm and honestly I can run thru 99% of mobs without stragglers. running cylcone or firestorm even would be nice if i get a regen neck. my lazy azz needs a hellfire ring too lol. 100m p/hr is doable even w/out. go TR monks!
Reply Quote
People need to see perma-tempest rush videos. They need to understand the insanity.

Played as a monk for over 350 hours or so and only tried TR last night and it is... beyond words...

Nothing in the game can keep up with a TR monk.
Reply Quote
People need to see perma-tempest rush videos. They need to understand the insanity.

Played as a monk for over 350 hours or so and only tried TR last night and it is... beyond words...

Nothing in the game can keep up with a TR monk.

indeed. I've played as a WW barb, paragon 76, it does not compare.
Reply Quote
My strafe build is faster
Reply Quote
I can guarantee you're missing legendaries this way
Reply Quote
Btw 100m xp an hour is impossible, 80-85m maybe, but not 100m. I for one run Alkeizer routes in 6:30 on average and can only break 80m xp an hour.
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Pwnsauce
Btw 100m xp an hour is impossible, 80-85m maybe, but not 100m. I for one run Alkeizer routes in 6:30 on average and can only break 80m xp an hour.

try this run, see what you get. I am averaging 95M/hr across these 3 zones. I average the same exp/hr as you in alk runs.

I would also encourage you to make a video of you gaining exp faster than me, and I mean that strictly from an entertainment value standpoint, I would be thrilled to see that. EDIT: lvl 100 eh, gonna have to make a new DH for the vid. Clearly worth it IMO

Also, I occasionally do group mp0 runs for fun (with players such as yourself), add me if you would like to come along!
Edited by Seaboots#2209 on 12/13/2012 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 03:08 PMPosted by OnSugarHill

Because he isnt looking for legendaries. He is looking for XP.
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 03:08 PMPosted by OnSugarHill

I trust the ping. cant be bothered to stick around for the drops, all that time adds up. alkaizer himself agrees that making sure you pick up ALL legendaries will net you less legendaries than skipping the ones that drop slowly and obscurely and rushing to the rest of them, and he said that before they added the ping which you have to agree helps at least a little
Reply Quote
Whats the fastest time for a complete run?
Reply Quote
I'll run this route and tell you how fast I did it.
Edited by Pwnsauce#1147 on 12/13/2012 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
I get the same exp as I would in alk runs if i ran for a hour. Your TR build is so sick btw
Reply Quote
Took me 4:10
Reply Quote
This WILL be nerfed thanks to you
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Pwnsauce
Took me 4:10

awesome that you have the movespeed to do it in time. only question is if as much stuff died for you as it did for me. who knows maybe more stuff died.

would be nice if you could still measure exp on a lvl 100.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]