Diablo® III

Christmas Spirit - Gear give aways

Its party time
Nigeyshuu#1100
Edited by Nigeyshuu#1100 on 12/14/2012 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
oldmanriver#1330

Gearing up from naked, this would be awesome!
Reply Quote
Joseaoanan#6285

Merry Christmas guys! :)
Reply Quote
Sorry I haven't been in game to show complete stats! I'm being a good grandson baking cookies for the holidays! Gotta look after the olds.
Reply Quote
Alright well the inna's temperance I am giving away tonight are now displayed in my profile - as you can see, i was wrong it's 21 AR and Dex, not vit.

So because i'm feeling generous - todays lucky winner will receive a bonus item. This item will be hand selected according to what gear you are wearing and what you need to improve.

Get your entries in.
Reply Quote
Nice! May god bless you Cayzer! :) You are truly a Santa in Diablo 3! :)
Joseaoanan#6285
Reply Quote
Nice job :p
Parasite#2689
Reply Quote
Thanks for this man Adam#1480
Reply Quote
12/15/2012 05:38 AMPosted by Antstar
Can't be more happy. I was the second prize winner and i got away with 2 items! Not that i bargain my way to them...ahahaha. Cayzer is such a nice person, as many other monks around, that thought us to share, lets follow their example, i will.

Antstar is happy with his gifts!

He wasn't actually a second prize winner - every day it's just a winner!

We're all winners - we're monks.
Reply Quote
Mercon#6200 GODSPEED !
Reply Quote
This is extremely generous of you, I commend you for it.
I'm Crutchy#1660
Reply Quote
Christmas is early this year!

Wilson#1404
Reply Quote
TY for this chance :D

doodLEZ#2958
Reply Quote
My monk could use a lot of help :o

I barely have any gold from trying to keep up with the early changes in the game and switching gear each time. I also have no focus, really, so I'm not even sure what to do now.

JediG#1513
Reply Quote
az0r #1391

appreciate it
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
Druzil#1428

Happy Holidays!!
Reply Quote
happy holidays!
Nigeyshuu#1100
Reply Quote
Dosu#1368

Thanks!
Reply Quote
I'll take a shot at some free stuff. I don't have time to play much. Just check out my gear :(
Reply Quote
My monk could use a lot of help :o

I barely have any gold from trying to keep up with the early changes in the game and switching gear each time. I also have no focus, really, so I'm not even sure what to do now.

JediG#1513

And last nights lucky winner ^^!

Alright i'm going to continue with this type of giveaway as it seems more useful for most of you. You shall receive whatever items you need most from my collection!

Good luck all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]