Diablo® III

Wizard Archon issue

Hi,

I'm playing along doing alkaizer runs paragon farming in MP4 a3. I'm using my archon farm build in keeps 3 when all of the sudden my archon drops off and I have no cool down of the skill, so i pop it back on and run a bit and it drops again. Once again, no CD so I pop again and keep running.. this time after its finished my cool down is back fixed again. Happened fast and I have no idea what caused it. It was a 1 off and hasn't happened since.

I've been told I can be banned for "exploiting" this. As I have no idea how it is being done and this is my standard build I hope that I may continue farming in current build. I will hope that it doesn't happen again as to imply I am "exploiting".

A response would be nice.. if I should stop using archon until this is fixed I will do so. This didn't look like one of the known issues under the sticky so i am reporting it here as due diligence.

EDIT: I should point out that I understand if I stay in archon long enough there will be no CD when it pops back up again, but the time between when I was in archon and back out again was minimal.
Edited by Markeus#1766 on 12/13/2012 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have searched the web for this bug and seen that some people identify it as an exploit.. can you please advise me as to steps? I will stop using this build, until further notice.
Reply Quote
Update.. played some more yesterday without the issue recurring. Going to continue my archon farming unless the issue continues to repeat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]