Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for the WD above U (part 2)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Phishphreak-1348/

i was already in the middle of typing when i realized it hit max...

phish seems like you have some good gear already and any upgrades will be quite expensive i was thinking a quadfecta ring or something leet like a unity or perfect hellfire would be good
i know it can be quite hard to break up set pieces for Zuni doctors

----------------
original thread (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199030052)
all credit to finebacon920
Edited by sadatay#1916 on 12/13/2012 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
^ get a zuni trail instead of the legacy one?

for me i am thinking better WH or lacuni? any thoughts?
and i wish to retain as much life regen as possible.
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 12/13/2012 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
and All res Witch, or one with life regen. The average int is 95 so you could get one and drop very little dps.

As to my build. I feel stuck at around mp7-8. Have 100mil in the bank and can't find an upgrade that fits my build that i can afford...
Reply Quote
I think the easiest would be to swap in Jousting for your rare pants (eat the loss of the all resist look for Jousting with 200 vit and 2 sockets) for the LOH, get LOH/crit on a pox and get a tals ammy with crit chance might be the way to push you to 150k dps. Next is LS on dagger, just gotta keep playing the AH for that one.
Reply Quote
@jimbob i'd say thenhellfire ring. try and get crit dam and chance. looks good though
Reply Quote
@HardCopy Im sure you could find better gloves with more cc and cd would be more of a increase damage/EHP benefit loss type deal though or i would say same level of mojo with zb mana reduction
Reply Quote
kingtako,
solid gears all round. I think upgrade zuni vision with cc will be the next cheapest options!
Nice gears!!
Reply Quote
@Mucpowl better ammy needed ASAP
Reply Quote
@lilspark

Nat Reflection Ring. I would suggest getting a better ring.
Reply Quote
@Detnyj
Get better wrists prob Lacuni's
Reply Quote
Doesn't really matter which Item but get more Vitality. ^^^
Reply Quote
gotta love the SC2 thread stoppers... lol
Reply Quote
@Detnyj

Thought about that and have been looking around the AH. Can't really find one that I am all that crazy about over my current Bracers.

@Danevil

I like everything but your weapon. I know it is 1100 DPS + Socket but the LoH seems poor and it seems like you can pick up a 900 DPS + LoH/LS + CHD + Socket and it would out perform your current weapon.

EDIT: Pox CC+Min/Max DMG + CHD would be another choice. Expensive also I know.
Edited by Detnyj#1212 on 12/14/2012 8:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ Detnyj

Grab a Zuni Marrow with high Armor, more Intell, and more Life. I imagine you are using Sunkeeper for farming, but a 1H with CD, OS, and LS would be a nice snag as well. Keep it black if possible to make the most of the Poison % boost from the Zuni boots and eventual Tal's amulet.
Edited by EddardStark#1833 on 12/14/2012 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
@eddardstark...

um nice gear. What the hell CAN you upgrade LOL!
Reply Quote
@ Dropsy:

Trying to cap off my CC on Helm and Bracers, but to do that and keep my stats is almost impossible. Still looking though. I could also do with more Vit on my Chest (or life %) and either RA or PuR on my Boots. Finally, more RA, Intell, and/or Vit on my gloves while simultaneously adding Armor. So lots to do, yet : ).

You could look into a Tal's Amulet (elemental damage will supplement your black weapon) or another black weapon with Life Steal.
Edited by EddardStark#1833 on 12/14/2012 8:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
actually just talked about Tals and a black weapon with LS on another thread.. glad everyone is on same page with me. I did stay up 3 hours past my "bed time" one day this week to bid on a Tals, got to the last minute and forgot to set my timer LOL needless to say "item no longer availble" ugh. I currently have 300mil to spend so going to see what I can get, might go Tals before weapon because I am more into speed runs at the moment then higher MP.
Reply Quote
@ Dropsy:

Sounds like you have good things going then. If you really want to go big, try to snag a Tal's with Avg Damage. Mine cost 450mil, but that was a month or so ago, so you may be able to get one like that cheaper these days. Good luck!
Reply Quote
@Detnyj

Thought about that and have been looking around the AH. Can't really find one that I am all that crazy about over my current Bracers.

@Danevil

I like everything but your weapon. I know it is 1100 DPS + Socket but the LoH seems poor and it seems like you can pick up a 900 DPS + LoH/LS + CHD + Socket and it would out perform your current weapon.

EDIT: Pox CC+Min/Max DMG + CHD would be another choice. Expensive also I know.

just picked up that spear for 700k for 10k boost and to be honest i dont miss the LS and and when doing ubers i just switch WoS with the leech SB the high dps with the tightness of a spear really benefits from my +elemental dmg im trying to save but vit chd socket +LS "black" so expense lol
Reply Quote
id agree. id say lacunas for Danevil. prolly my next item too
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]