Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for the WD above U (part 2)

Jakemorrill

Many room to improve but i focus to your hp my blackthone 300+vit 40-50m these day.
Reply Quote
Better Gloves I suppose, try and get trifecta but they are pretty expensive
Reply Quote
your gear are already great, but since u dont use bear, then u can add att.speed on your glove, 6CC helmet .
Reply Quote
@ryusenka not too shabby at all :) i would work on a weapon with a socket in it of course, and perhaps your ring would be an easy upgrade.

For mine, I'ts mortarion. He got bumped from the top now that i started doing HC. 2600 more elite kills till the barb is off the platform
Edited by Nurgle#1377 on 12/16/2012 7:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
@nurgie rings? I guess
Reply Quote
@ube, better vile wards and zuni boots would probably be the next cheapest upgrades
Reply Quote
@Faded - YaHearThatEd

Nice kit, love the Hellfire ring. Only upgrade that i can see is your ammy to a trifecta, but at your gear level that would be very expensive.

For mine, I am fairly new to Hardcore and have a limited budget of 4 mil. im using Witchytwo now, witchyone is dead.
Edited by Gee#1286 on 12/16/2012 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Gee

Not exactly sure how to critique a HC char :/
Reply Quote
@DN85

hellfire ring upgrade and maybe 4 piece zunmi?
Reply Quote
@Pakfunchai

Lacunis
Reply Quote
@Pakfunchai

Your gear is pretty damn good, hard to upgrade much there, maybe get some Strongarm Bracers with vit and life% to jack that health up more, though you would lose resists :/
Reply Quote
@Dr3wby

I would say to get some new pants. Blackthorne's are getting cheaper by the day. A LS skorn would also be great, but we all know those are really expensive.
Reply Quote
@Ishamaell

You need more int. Add 2 sockets to your pants. And try to get a lacuni with cc.
Reply Quote
@jakemorill

but i like the 100 more vit and these only cost 500k and zuni is $$mil with not much better stat
but i did try and go that way but way to much money. you have a nice build though. i just had a new wepon drop today :> bumps me to 82k unbuffed and 140+k buffed .
Reply Quote
@Dragon, I'd go for some vile ward shoulders. Can easily get a good pair with good itemization for cheap.
Reply Quote
@phildunphy

i have a few but not with magic find for now. and for yours a zuni helm and i have 2 that i need to sell send me a message if u want to see.
Reply Quote
@dragonbonz... ring is rough. if you ever wanna do ubers add me in game lasagna#1794
Reply Quote
@Lasagna cant see your gears @@
Reply Quote
Eric, I would say your hellfire ring. Simply because there are a lot of rare rings much, much better stats wise than that. Otherwise, you are the man. I love your chest especially. Good job!
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 12/17/2012 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
-Rakimallah

All your gear looks great! I'd say upgrading your weapon for a carving knife such as mine, which I got for around 100m, judging from your gear I'd say you can afford it :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]