Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for the WD above U (part 2)

@Phildunphy

I'm thinking you need some crit chance on that amulet, or a zuni with more armor. Otherwise great gear. Maybe an LS knife with a TOTD for extra crit chance?
Reply Quote
@HamzHammer

Hard to say, your stuff looks pretty well suited. Maybe a Zunimassa's Pox with either some Avg Dmg mods or Crit Chance or Attack Speed. I also wonder about a slower, higher dmg range 1H, especially if it was a pure physical (black back) to take the most advantage of the poison damage on Zuni's boots.

For whoever rates me, I'm spec'd for speed xp at the moment in case you wonder about strange skill choices.
Reply Quote
Maybe try to get some crit chance on your rings.

Inna's pants would be nice if you have the survivability to go that way, and they're cheaper than those blackthornes.

Lastly, think about a ceremonial knife with crit dmg, mana regen, socket, lifesteal. They are fairly cheap in the 900 dps range. You'll lose some int, but it would be worth the crit dmg as your crit chance grows.

For whoever is next, I have about 50 mil to spend today.
Edited by SlimThuggins#1502 on 12/20/2012 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Trying to revive this thread.

@Slim your profile is linked to SC so I can't view it.
Reply Quote
You should get more vit, 66% life isn't giving you that much hp. Int/vit on amulet or ring.

Any thoughts on my hc wd? Currently on act 3 machines
Reply Quote
You should get more vit, 66% life isn't giving you that much hp. Int/vit on amulet or ring.

Any thoughts on my hc wd? Currently on act 3 machines

You need to start swinging your VIT to INT, all of your all resist gear is nice and 50 K HP is nice but with out the damage you have some looong battles. Also look for +crit damage + crit chance. you can easly keep your HP's 40 - 50 k and swing your damage up.

Look for a 3 socket chest for one, keep in mind 3 x 34 int = 102 INt so you can still keep or look for high vitalilt and bump your int up a bunch. 12 k dps is really low damage even in MP 0 inferno.

also swap rain for bears, bears is way more damage.
Edited by Jane#1803 on 12/23/2012 4:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
i came in because i see ^ "jane"

well as for ur upgrade, ur gears are pretty good.

you can either upgrade ur weapon to one with LS or you can just come behind me and pew pew. i will protect ya :D
Reply Quote
Sorry Jane i'm not too knowledgeable about witch doctors, but if anyone has any tips for gear upgrade would be grateful.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Simpli-1532/
Reply Quote
@ simpli

get a witching hour. The cd from that will help your dps some. Also try to find some more all resist. Maybe you can drop the attack speed from your gloves and get some.
Reply Quote
Jane

How are yuou getting by without any Life Steal or Life on Hit? The only build I have ever seen with success like that is 0 dogs.

Higgins

No cheap upgrades left im afraid, you need to consider bitting the bullet for a socketed weapon, with LS and CD.
Reply Quote
@Blackjack

Wow Great gear overall... Let me check carefully! lol

You really have great gear, try to get a higher Marrow's with higher Int (you have a good roll with armor), maybe gloves with AR. And a third pick would be Lacuni with Vit roll.
Edited by Nazrah#1473 on 12/24/2012 10:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Nazrah,
Looks like all you need is one of those Tal Rasha's amulet things with the +6% poison damage buff.
Reply Quote
ChadBroChill,

Zunmi Helm/Ring with cc would be a nice upgrade :)
Reply Quote
@blackjack

I am mainly grinding levels atm at MP 4 or 5, I do not rely on LS to get past reflect damage mobs. I use Spirit walk as a sheild. while in spirit walk you are invuln to damage, and I bear down the mobs as fast as i can, only ones that can be an issue is wallers and extra health mobs, but generally enough pots are down to keep you alive long enough to finish.
Reply Quote
Jane,

Your gear is pretty much solid already , anymore would mean spending huge amount of gold. Maybe you can try for a better hellfire with CC / CD or find a vile ward with higher int without sacrificng much vit ~
Reply Quote
@siaoliang
i dont know
Reply Quote
@Regenerator

I like your gear more than mine!! we have around the same dps so i really dunno what's there to upgrade for you. Maybe u would wanna get a wep with a socket n LS.
Reply Quote
@GodlikeJason

I'm not too sure as I just started a WD myself. Maybe a better chest or zuni boots that has higher vit and AR/armor? A zuni pox with cc with would be lovely too tho.
Reply Quote
@SiaoLang --- hell fire ring.. 8 rings they all suck .. but .. i keep trying. i have 5 more machines made up, just waiting for some friends to come help me use them.

I have better rings, I just am grinding exp. By the time i get a good one i'll be 100 and not need it anymore.
Reply Quote
@Jane

Nice gear, maybe higher int on Vile Ward or Gloves with IAS would be my suggestions, kind of a noob though, hope I'm not too far off
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]