Diablo® III

Name next upgrade for the WD above U (part 2)

@DragonSlayer

Your WD already has decent equipment. Maybe your should start upgrade gem around your equipment. Topaz gem is pretty cheap.
Reply Quote
@VNzzbiszz

Nice WD .... i dont think you need any upgrades....
Reply Quote
@dragon slayer.

Depends on the time of day you look at my profile i could have something different on depending on what i am doing.

The gloves are stun gloves, 3.6 % took a hit on dps for the stun, also my belts a freeze belt 4.1% my gar is also stun. I do this cause, its easy to not die if everything is stunned or frozen or dead. they also work on ubers to help CC them.

For you i will pick the easy target LOL.
Work on gem upgrades too expensive but its an extra 80 INT on your armor set, Prowlers are a plus too the faster you move the faster you can grind.
Reply Quote
@ jane

not much at all to do, your wd is nicely thought out.

id try a bit more vitality and a some more all resist for the end game

i think were in the same boat, upgrades are just too expensive for just a touch more stats.
Reply Quote
@AaronKallDay Great stuff! The only thing I could suggest would be getting Lacuni's with a higher cc but that's really just nit picking.
Reply Quote
@overlord

I would say gloves, you could drop the attack speed and pick up 3% more crit chance, 70 more in and 80 more vital, this should would skyrocket your HP due to all your %life and it can be done for around 1 mil.
Reply Quote
@PatMcGroyne - A couple things, your helm could use some CC, your offhand could give you another 10k dps if you got one with a higher damage mod, your Pox could use some CC and your gems are a little old. Even with all of that, you are off to a great start.
Reply Quote
@dead, look for new gloves. just that,.
Reply Quote
@tango you def need a new belt
Reply Quote
@DragonSlayer. I'm a noob mmyself but upgrading your gems seems like it would be easy.
Reply Quote
@Ulrath - Your Int is very nice, but I would look for some CC on several more pieces of gear, you will see a big increase in damage. Also, you have a decent amount of life%, however you Vit is a bit low. You should be able to pick a "reasonably" cheap pair of pants with close to 200 Vit.
Reply Quote
@steel

I would go for either replacing your rare ring for one with CD instead of IAS, or replace your bracers with ones with 6% CC. If you want to hold onto the vit on the bracers, get some better vile wards as the int and the vit on the ones you have is pretty bad.
Reply Quote
@Gorim

I suggest you replace your Hellfire ring. Get something with CC and CD. That would significantly increase your dps i think.
Everything else is awesome...especially your chest armor.
Edited by DirkLance519#6309 on 12/26/2012 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ DirkLance519

I suggest you get zuni boots for the 7% poison bonus and to get the 2 set bonus of 130 int since u already have a zuni marrow
Reply Quote
@MaxTheDawg

definitely you need a new belt maybe withching hour or get a belt with all resits
Reply Quote
@Trix

A Lacuni with 4%+ crit.
Try to squeeze the affix 'extra health from globes' to 1 or 2 pieces of gears at most.
Approx. 8 ~ 10k should be enough unless you intend to go hp tank in future.
Reply Quote
@ham sup lo

i would say a head piece with cc? sorry a bit new to wds.

perhaps here is a good place to ask question, wat is a good mojo to buy. something versatile to swap in if i do not want to play zeedogs
Reply Quote
@Ham

Either change out your helm for a CC zuni's or your weapon for a high CD weapon instead of mana/sec. Even with a bears build which you currently aren't running you can do with 1-2 mana/sec gear slots and use the other(s) for dmg.

Weapon adding another 90 CD would net you around 20k realized dps.
Reply Quote
@bambam

Im not a 0 dog user but I would assume the crit dmg from a witching hour would be very good for your build.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]