Diablo® III

Error 3007 Update

(Locked)

Community Manager
(Creating a new thread since the original topic is nearing its cap.)

We're still investigating possible solutions on our end that may assist players who are receiving Error 3007 when attempting to patch 1.0.6a. We'll provide more updates as they become available in this thread.

Until this issue is resolved, you can still try to use different DNS servers, and Narull has provided an excellent workaround for that process here. Please note that this workaround may not be successful for you.

Thank you to everyone who has reported the issue or provided tracerts to assist our investigation. :)
hello :p

the error 3007 appears AFTER successfully patching to 1.0.6a, it appears when attempting to login.

the google DNS trick does work for a lot of peeps, and only need to be done once to login, after logging in for the first time, switch DNS back to it's original state and everything is back to normal.
90 Draenei Shaman
can now get back in thank u all.
Didn't use any workaround so thinking it blizzard fixing the problem or getting onto the 3rd party to fix it.
Would be interested in a 'plain speak' discussion/expanation to what happened(no finger pointing).
thanx all....going to get my fix
I cant launch diablo right now.. is that reason why?
12/13/2012 08:20 PMPosted by ANFO
I cant launch diablo right now.. is that reason why?

no you have an entirely different problem not related to this thread

you can begin by explaining in detail about "can't launch diablo" and what you're actually seeing on screen
Edited by Hak#1935 on 12/13/2012 8:41 PM PST
MVP - Technical Support
90 Draenei Mage
12/13/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Lylirra
We're still investigating possible solutions on our end that may assist players who are receiving Error 3007 when attempting to patch 1.0.6a. We'll provide more updates as they become available in this thread.

I see from this post here :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393109698?page=8#148

The engineers were working on the issue.

Are they still working on the issue ?
Community Manager
12/13/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Bluspacecow
Are they still working on the issue ?

It appears to have been resolved late last evening, though we're still monitoring the situation currently.
That's what we get when James Bond is playing Diablo 3.

Diablo 3007.
I got an error 500! authentication error
I started playing again on 12/11 after months of not playing since iv installed the1.06a patch iv experienced Error 3007 several times after logging in. I have been randomly disconnected several times. I never had this problem prior to the patch. It is almost impossible to play for longer than 30 mins without getting disconnected from the server. it doesnt matter what time of the day I play I still get disconnected. Get your act together blizz and fix this issue
I just started to experience this as well. I can play for several minutes before I get dropped with 3007, 3005 and 3003 sometimes.
I can't log on at all.When it started to load my hero list,kept showing me the 3007 error.
Who can help solve this issue??
Still having the same problem over here in Japan.

From the forum suggestions I tried:
1. delete the Battle.net cache
2. change to the Google public dns server
3. flush the dns
4. start directly from the game file instead of a shortcut

None of these helped. No problem before updating to version 1.0.6.13644
Error 307.

This is after successful patching (according to the on-screen information) to the latest version, not before patching.

I have read all the other entries & noted the most recent one is from 18 hours ago, so I wanted to update the thread so that it can be seen this is still an ongoing issue, for some of us.

;-( sigh, such a waste of time some days, aside from the irritability factor.
Still no go here. Blizzard tech staff have given up and told me there is nothing else they can do from their end, I should hope someone in the forums can help.

Nothing changed at my end other than the update to D3. Who changed D3? Blizzard, you are responsible, now please clean up the mess you have made.
Same here can log in but every 5 to 20 mins I am kicked with error 3007, I have tried everything I can find, still no joy, sigh this sucks..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]