Diablo® III

Advice needed please

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for your input.

What I am hoping to achieve(although very costly) is to hit the 200k DPS mark(or as close to it as I can get). I want to stick with Windforce and Nats Legacy so could be tricky.
Please help with upgrade advise.

Also if anyone has any of the Nats Legacy items that are currently better than what I have, I would be very keen to try and work out a deal for them.

Cheers
Reply Quote
Your jewelry could all use upgrades. Cheapest Nat Mark for a decent improvement would be finding one with a socket or double dex roll. Make sure to use a DPS calculator before purchasing anything. Also a DML with 280+ Dex.
Reply Quote
Hey Bud,
My gear on profile isn't up to date, this is my "alk runs" gear (pickup radius). I'm at about 255k . You could find a nats chest with more dex. You could def find a better amulet. Like Kadderly said, you could roll another nats, but that gets expensive ;). What I would do is think about a Calamity, could def boost your dps, but first purchase I think you need to get is some better Vile wards ;). They are SUPER cheap and would be an easy first upgrade ;). Add me in game and I'll see what I can do to help.
Reply Quote
Thanks MrDarcy, will add you sometime in the next day or so.

I knew my Jewellry was my weak point, just at a point of confusion at the moment haha
Reply Quote
Like what was said, change your jewelry. You should have no problems with getting to 200k.

When I use the WF that my scoundrel has, I get to 166k w/o SS, and it doesn't have a soc. So work on getting a tri ammy and change your nats ring for a better one. Also get a DML with 20 attack speed. I think it would be easy for you to get to 200k
Reply Quote
Like what was said, change your jewelry. You should have no problems with getting to 200k.

When I use the WF that my scoundrel has, I get to 166k w/o SS, and it doesn't have a soc. So work on getting a tri ammy and change your nats ring for a better one. Also get a DML with 20 attack speed. I think it would be easy for you to get to 200k

Tri ammy means CC CD and IAS? or CC CD and Dex?
Sorry, bit of a noob at times.

Will definitely upgrade my rings and ammy first I think, along with vile wards.

Cheers for the help, keep it coming
Reply Quote
tri ammy ring or gloves mean cc, cd, ias. You need to mostly stack cd all over the place to get your dps that high since your windforce will only carry 100 and you'll want to be around 250 min from a weapon.

Dont know much about legacy so sorry no info there. I would stack CD though.
Reply Quote
if ur guys need advice go see Genesis he give gd advices...
Edited by NarinLSam#1592 on 12/20/2012 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]