Diablo® III

Petition Make game hard again.

(Locked)

View profile
We so out gear this grindy game its not funny. You have 500K gold barbs beating MP10. I can do it for 20m gold as a wiz. Just stack defense beat game, beat any reflect, play lazy. Sad the whiners don't realize that and game is about to get even easier with RD nerf. Anyway - I miss 1.0.2 with the whole nine yards. Real damage. Enrage. Shielding. Higher reflect. You just couldnt stack defense - enrage would get u. You just couldnt stack DPS. reflect and hits would get u. U needed balance to conquer gates of inferno.

Petition bring it back! But you get 1000% MF for being there.
One can only wish =/
Petition to Ban TC for trying to make an argument based on ridiculously generalized statements.

signed.
Fix rmah complainers buying their way to "easy".
We so out gear this grindy game its not funny. You have 500K gold barbs beating MP10. I can do it for 20m gold as a wiz. Just stack defense beat game, beat any reflect, play lazy. Sad the whiners don't realize that and game is about to get even easier with RD nerf. Anyway - I miss 1.0.2 with the whole nine yards. Real damage. Enrage. Shielding. Higher reflect. You just couldnt stack defense - enrage would get u. You just couldnt stack DPS. reflect and hits would get u. U needed balance to conquer gates of inferno.

Petition bring it back! But you get 1000% MF for being there.

!@#$ and play MP10
This game needs gear fixes, server fixes, skill fixes, PVP, more content, Crafting fixes or removal. The difficulty is fine!

I agree with, more or less, other priorities need fixing>difficulty. With that said. how can you honestly say or think the difficulty is fine?

To what extent is the game, in any shape or form difficult? Anyone can throw on defensive gear and spend 15 min on MP10 an kill an elite....that's not difficult it's mind numbing. The only difficulty this game currently offers is the difficulty to acquire enough wealth, to acquire enough DPS to make the "supposedly" higher difficulty's not as mind numbing.
MP 10 is plenty tough. I think they should add loot that drops only in mp10. That would be incentive to play it at least. I think its plenty challenging. For every dude that can solo it, you have 50 dudes that cant (like me...)
this game is TOO !@#$ing easy
Gear based game will always have your gear outpacing difficulty.

Even if they bought back 1.02, you'd still faceroll it.
Goes full defense. Takes 3 hours to kill champion pack.

NERF TOO EASY!
12/20/2012 09:36 AMPosted by ImSpartacus
Gear based game will always have your gear outpacing difficulty.

Not if the highest difficulty was scaled to be challenging to even the most well equipped character.........but hey that would require internal testing; which Blizzard obviously doesn't do.
e.g; Trail Of Cinders
12/20/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Macdiesel
This game needs gear fixes, server fixes, skill fixes, PVP, more content, Crafting fixes or removal. The difficulty is fine!

I agree with, more or less, other priorities need fixing>difficulty. With that said. how can you honestly say or think the difficulty is fine?

To what extent is the game, in any shape or form difficult? Anyone can throw on defensive gear and spend 15 min on MP10 an kill an elite....that's not difficult it's mind numbing. The only difficulty this game currently offers is the difficulty to acquire enough wealth, to acquire enough DPS to make the "supposedly" higher difficulty's not as mind numbing.

I tried the poorman barb experiment and even I could probably handle MP10, just takes way too long. There needs to be an option to set MP seperately in terms of monster dmg and hp. I want monsters to do insane dmg but not have insane hp!
I liked the 1.0.2 difficulty too.. Since they implemented monster power, MP8-10 should be just that. Then it would suite the players that want easy and others that want hard. Ubber life is boring.

The old inferno hardness could get you stuck in act 1 for a long time so would be bad for newer players / new toons.

MP10 gives you this already.
If you find the game to easy then try self found MP10.
If you find that to easy then try Hardcore.
If you find that to easy then try Hardcore MP10 self found.
It's not that the game is too easy. It's that buying overpowered gear from the broken AH is too easy.

Get it right. If you had to rely on the gear YOU FOUND and nothing else, I assure you, none of you would be whining about how easy the game is on Inferno at any MP level. If they upped the difficulty now, you'd all just be hitting the AH to get gear anyway, not figuring out how to win with what you have (which can be incredibly fun).
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]