Diablo® III

[Offline] Unique Monsters

Finished. Yay.
Edited by Gluten#1807 on 1/11/2013 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
back online for a few hours.
Reply Quote
tried to add u i have yeth.

i'll be running that board for a little while longer.
Reply Quote
i got Raiha the Vicious in game now

Edit: Killed
Edited by henryiny2k#1815 on 12/23/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'll give any that I find while hunting for myself to you for free, but I'll hunt specific for you for the 2 million reward. keep in mind that I can only hold one mob at a time for several hours, and the game tends to boot me when I idle.
Reply Quote
well, the main reason i put up a reward is to help remind and maybe motivate some to just keep a heads up and if they do happen to see a random purple, that they don't just kill em off right away and move on, but to wait a sec, check the list, see if i'm online or not, then pass him up until you are finishing the act or leaving the game. that time and selfless effort alone would justify my 2mil imo.

going out of your way to do specific head hunting would be great but it could be in vain if we can't contact each other when you do happen to find the unique. my list is big enough for now that i wouldn't want anyone to really do specifics. maybe if i had 2 left that were pulling my hair out, but by then i'm sure i would raise the bounty.
Reply Quote
back online for a couple hours
Reply Quote
online again
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
thanks Impervious#1931 for Gorog the Bruiser.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
online again
Reply Quote
Thanks dataX#1234 for Raiha the Vicious.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
online bump
Reply Quote
online again
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]