Diablo® III

Deleted Hero Mistake

Dear Blizzard,

I've by mistake i deleted 2 hero's but i was meant to delete just 1.
The 1st hero i deleted i wasn't meant to deleted it.
The 2nd hero i deleted was meant to be deleted it.

Please Help.

Thank You.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Good morning! This was answered in the other thread you posted in. Check over there.
Reply Quote
I seen that reply and it still doesnt help me with my problem.
I deleted a hero thinking its the hero that i was meant to delete and when i saw the hero in the list i thought that i didnt delete that hero so i delete the hero again. but now im missing a hero with all the good gear lvl58 gems and i want all that back. you can get stuff back in WoW but not here...
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Correct. The two games are different. Data is saved differently for D3 than for WoW. They do not keep the same minute by minute, item by item, data that WoW has. You can not compare the two when it comes to something like this.

I am sorry to provide bad news, but if a character is not available for restoration using the Restore Char button then it is lost forever. You can read the full restore policy here if you want https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-restorations

Deleted Heroes
Customer Support cannot assist in restoring deleted heroes. Players have a limited ability to restore their own deleted heroes, but if a hero is not recoverable using the in-game recovery system, the deletion is permanent. See the Recovering Heroes in Diablo III article for instructions. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/recovering-a-hero-in-diablo-iii
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]