Diablo® III

i cant log in to my account

Greetings,

This notice is being sent to inform you that we were unable to successfully complete your recent purchase on the Blizzard Store. The charge for that item on your order was not finalized.

Since we could not fully authorize this item’s purchase, it has now been deactivated. If it was applied to a play account, it will no longer appear, and the account will be left in the state it was in previously.

For any questions about Blizzard orders or your Blizzard Account, please find the contact information for our Blizzard Billing and Account Services department at http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

We thank you for your patronage and your patience in this matter.

Regards,

Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment
http://us.battle.net/en/

i have put the payment back in so unban my account thank you
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Posting on the forums is not the way to get your account restored. The Blues here are not Administrators and can not lift your suspension. You will need to submit a ticket and request the suspension be lifted. The contact info they provided you will get you going.
Reply Quote
Just upgraded my computer and just got locked out of the server,then made a new account and it's not working, payed 60 dollars for this game and can't play it. so this will be the last gane i ever buy from for the reast of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Banks,

The system detected a change in access patterns probably due to your upgrade if it consisted of new hardware. A password reset notice was sent to the registered email address. You need to follow the instructions in that email, that's all.
Reply Quote
I am locked out of my account (for almost a week now). Someone from Blizzard please help. I have already submitted a ticket but I haven't heard anything. I am very disappointed with Blizzard for a variety of reasons:

1) I was told I was locked out due to a "change in log-in pattern". This is the holidays Blizzard. I am sure many people are away from home and are using different computers from different locations. This should be an obvious point.

2) I registered for Battlenet SMS protection for this very reason. I currently have my phone sitting next to me but I am locked out from even using this service to regain access to my account. What is the point of this service?

3) I have attempted to follow the directions to regain access to my account through the password reset email I received from Blizzard but I can't log in to change my password. Why even send me an email instructing me to change my password if you don't accept my login information?

BLIZZARD PLEASE HELP!!!!! PLEASE!
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
eNigmatic,

If you are from the SEA area try this post on getting the password reset link to work http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7414943611
Reply Quote
Thank you for your help but unfortunately, I dont have a "sea" in my password reset link. Here is the link I was sent: https://us.battle.net/account/support/password-reset.html

I tried changing the "us" to "sea" and nothing worked.
Reply Quote
I am still locked out of my account....anybody out there? I really really would like to be playing Diablo right now. I am not sure why this is so hard to get fixed.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Darn, I was hoping you were one of the folks who had that issue. That would have been an easy fix. Make sure you are following the link from the password re-set email they sent you, not just changing it on the site. If you can't reset your password using the link provided then you are going to have to re-open your ticket. The Blues, even if they were around, can't unlock it for you. :(

Edit - Try changing browsers and/or clearing your cache and cookies. That has worked for some folks.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 12/25/2012 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
eNigmatic,

Unfortunately, I can't do much of anything regarding account-related issues here in a public forum. I've issued a reset to it in hopes it helps with your current issue, but if it doesn't, you'll need to wait for a response to your open support ticket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]