Diablo® III

Almost 51k dps unbuffed

View profile
Not bad for a level 53 paragon, yes?
Reply Quote
Well it seems your using an experience boosting set to rush through low to no MP and get experience extremely fast.

But at some point for farming your gonna need to buff your stuff up for better damage, health, resistances, armor, and even run through a good skill set up for farming.
Reply Quote
View profile
Anyone have suggestions for dps upgrades at most 1 mil per slot? Restriction: may not lower vitality/all resist/gold find/experience gain.
Reply Quote
Did you really play to lv 53 paragon wearing that? Or did you just put it on when you logged off, lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
Yes, I played to 53 paragon wearing that.
Reply Quote
Well, i'll give u a deadman's legacy for [late] christmas if u want since that like the worse dps/hp i've seen on a paragon 50 DH, haha.
Reply Quote
He must run MP0 due to either not knowing or for speed running purposes. If he buffed his gear he'd be able to farm higher MP's and get better drops and extra experience.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/26/2012 07:22 PMPosted by CoolSam
He must run MP0 due to either not knowing or for speed running purposes. If he buffed his gear he'd be able to farm higher MP's and get better drops and extra experience.

? I heard mp0 is best for exp, even when considering the bonus for mp1.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/26/2012 07:21 PMPosted by TianZi
Well, i'll give u a deadman's legacy for [late] christmas if u want since that like the worse dps/hp i've seen on a paragon 50 DH, haha.

I have a deadman's legacy but it's worse dps than the quiver I'm wearing right now >_>

Again, anyone have equipment advice? Again, 1 mil per slot max since I'm poor, and no touching my vitality/AR/exp/gold find.
Reply Quote
Troll i call botting
Reply Quote
View profile
Whoah, my dps went up 600 points after the deadmans!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
That's an awful set bro. I'm not hating to be hateful, but it's just not very good and it's a miracle you got to plvl 53 with that.

1. Ditch the Cain's set and buy or find yourself a Leoric's ring. If you can't get a 30% one, just play in MP1 to offset that 10%. The 20% one is actually pretty cheap nowadays.
2. Helm: Natalya's Sight, Dex/Vit, it's real cheap.
3. Chest: Natalya's Embrace, Dex/Vit, again real cheap, fit 3 Emeralds in there
4. Belt: Inna's Favor, dirt cheap
5. Pants: Inna's Tempance, Dex/Vit pretty cheap
6. Gloves: Dex/Vit/AR/CC, should be fairly cheap. Go for 100-150 Dex, 9-10CC and 60-80 AR
7. Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints Dex, no Vit, 90-99, cheap
8. Bracers: Strongarm Bracers 150-160 Dex, Vit if possible OR rares with Dex/Vit/AR/CC
9. Amulet: Dex/Vit/AR/CC, 1-5mil
10. Weapon: Manticore, 1000+ DPS, 1 socket, 100+ Dex, as high CD as you can buy. Should be inexpensive
11. Off-Hand: Dead Man's Legacy, IAS 15%, CC 9-10%
12. Get another Leoric's and Hellfire ring to put on your follower for even more XP

all that put together, you should be up in the 80-100k dps range and the best part is that all those items are affordable. Since the rings will cause a crit deficiency of about 12% (that set already has 38%) run Sharpshooter.
Edited by speedforce#1637 on 12/26/2012 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
How in the world are ANY of those items affordable? Leoric's ring is 20 mil for a 20%, and that would drop my dps significantly >_>

I agree like inna/nat's just with super crappy rolls are like 1 mill'ish but that would tank my AR/vit as well as I said I don't want to get rid of Cain's D:

And I can't drop goldskin either, I'm trying to go for the 100 million gold pickup achieve so I need that +100% from the chest to cap out as I'm leveling paragons.
Edited by Snuggleform#1967 on 12/26/2012 8:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
How in the world are ANY of those items affordable? Leoric's ring is 20 mil for a 20%, and that would drop my dps significantly >_>
Find one, like I did. I found like two of them on the same day, lol. If you can farm more than two then that'll fund your items as well.

About DPS, like I said, use Sharpshooter. Don't listen to what other people say.
I agree like inna/nat's just with super crappy rolls are like 1 mill'ish but that would tank my AR/vit as well as I said I don't want to get rid of Cain's D:
Your AR/Vit is already 250. I'm running the above set and I have like 300-350 but the difference is, I'm over 100k dps. With a simple change in build, using Perfectionist and/or Boar, that's a 15-30 AR boost.

Don't forget though that Natalya's Bloody Footprints has AR on it but your Cain's doesn't. Where you lose AR in some spots, you gain it back in others. It's roughly the same. The above set is more EXP boosts than your set does, so no reason to use Cain's at all. If you need GF/pickup radius, then look for some on the gear I listed, there should be 1 affix roll leftover.

Natalya's Sight (Dex/Vit) - 200k
Natalya's Embrace (Dex/Vit) - 50k
Inna's Favor - 750k
Inna's Temperance - 2.4m
Natalya's Bloody Footprints - 1.8m
Strongarm Bracers - 60k
Gloves - 500k
Amulet - 1-5mil
Manticore - 250k
Dead Man's - 750k

those are all items i just looked up too.
Edited by speedforce#1637 on 12/26/2012 8:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
I do think MP0 farming in A3 is the best for exp and gear.

Unfortunately I think you cannot have better gear with only 1 mils per slot.

Right now I'm very intrigued to use cain set and leoric signet to boost my level, because when you hit 80, your determination to achieve level 100 will be challenged.
Reply Quote
remember back in the days when we proudly farmed a3 with 50k unbuffed dps...

btw OP, by claiming unbuffed, you'll have to take off steady aim.
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't forget though that Natalya's Bloody Footprints has AR on it but your Cain's doesn't. Where you lose AR in some spots, you gain it back in others. It's roughly the same. The above set is more EXP boosts than your set does, so no reason to use Cain's at all. If you need GF/pickup radius, then look for some on the gear I listed, there should be 1 affix roll leftover.

Interesting...but I don't think I want to lose the 100% gf from goldskin, and I don't think it's that cheap/easy to replace on other pieces of gear from what I see O_O. What if I don't get nat's embrace?

Also, I got a 1000 dps 1 socket manticore and I put a 100% crit gem in it, and my dps went down 8000 points. I was shocked, but then I realized my crit chance is so low that manticore sucks compared to the 1400 xbow I have.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Interesting...but I don't think I want to lose the 100% gf from goldskin, and I don't think it's that cheap/easy to replace on other pieces of gear from what I see O_O.
Amulet alone is like 40-45%, you can try to get it on the dirt cheap pieces of gear like Natalya's Sight, Natalya's Embrace, Strongarm. If you do it right, that's 90-100 right there. On your follower, buy a cheap 40-45%GF amulet and Grand Vizier staff that has MF/GF on it. You can get some blue GF rings to use until you get your 2nd leoric's and Hellfire.

Leoric's has built in pickup radius to it so if you ever get one of those you'll be okay on that.
What if I don't get nat's embrace?
You're missing out on 130 Dex which is a pretty big boost in DPS. The whole idea to 3pc Nat's and 2Pc Inna's is for the 260 Dex, 8-9IAS, 9% Crit.

Lack of Embrace in that set is like losing 358 Dex (130 bonus, 90 item, 3 Star's)
Also, I got a 1000 dps 1 socket manticore and I put a 100% crit gem in it, and my dps went down 8000 points. I was shocked, but then I realized my crit chance is so low that manticore sucks compared to the 1400 xbow I have.
Yeah you need some more crit chance and the damage will go way up beyond your 1400. Also remember that the Dexterity bonus and natural CD are huge DPS boosters as well, so try to get the highest value for as cheap as possible.
Edited by speedforce#1637 on 12/26/2012 9:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Radius is EXPENSIVE omg. I tried looking for pickup radius on innas/nat's and holy crap it's like 15 mil.

20 mil for a leoric's is bad news already, but trying to get radius on other items is pricey too! I very much like my 19 radius currently and I'm not going back on it -_-

I also looked for an ammy with good mf on it with the other stats you mentioned, and the only one under 5 mil was a mara's with 80 dex/80 vita, 50% gf, 8% crit, and 60 resists for 3.5 mil. Is that good?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Radius is EXPENSIVE omg. I tried looking for pickup radius on innas/nat's and holy crap it's like 15 mil.
Yep radius is expensive. The GF stat itself is cheap though cause nobody wants it.
20 mil for a leoric's is bad news already, but trying to get radius on other items is pricey too! I very much like my 19 radius currently and I'm not going back on it -_-
Like I said, I found both of mine. I bought a cheap Dex/MF/GF set and farmed my @$$ off until I got it.
I also looked for an ammy with good mf on it with the other stats you mentioned, and the only one under 5 mil was a mara's with 80 dex/80 vita, 50% gf, 8% crit, and 60 resists for 3.5 mil. Is that good?
Yep that Mara's is good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]