Diablo® III

DPS/Gear question

Quick question for you seasoned Wizards out there that are up on AH prices.

If i were to drop 120mil into gear what kind of dps could i expect to get as a CM wiz?
Reply Quote
Not enough parameters

you can probably get a 250kdps glass canon for sure that cant outrun ghom or freeze properly =D

What level of AR/Armor/HP/Asp/CC
Reply Quote
Im not sure about all those.
Im going to read a lot more on what stats i need of which.
Im still fairly new to all the endgame stuff. just picked up the game again after quiting for a while.
Reply Quote
It depends what MP your target is. If you're aiming for MP10 Ubers, I'd say 60k dps tops for 120 mil. If you only care about MP5 farming, you could probably hit 100k dps or so but wouldn't have the defenses for high MP ubers (maybe with Force Armor).

Typically DPS is secondary for CMWW builds and you start with APoC (17+), crit (40-50%), Armor, resist, and then IAS (2.5 or 2.73 APS). Once you have those stats you work on raising dps as you raise your armor and resists for higher MP.
Reply Quote
Thanks a ton for the tips.
Is there a magic number for Resists/Armor to aim for if I'm looking for the MP10 Ubers?
Reply Quote
Thanks a ton for the tips.
Is there a magic number for Resists/Armor to aim for if I'm looking for the MP10 Ubers?

Generally around 320-400k EHP which means around 800 resists and 5k armor with 35-40k hp. That's buffed so you can try to cheese the fight with Force Armor, and mostly you just need EHP for the Mag fight since you should get 2.73 APS to freeze lock the other two encounters. I don't know what the recommended EHP is with Force Armor, but it's probably around 250-300k+.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]