Diablo® III

Should I go for the 3.0 bp?

You should try to reach more then 3.0 point for perm freezing ubers.Look at me sometime
Reply Quote
12/29/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Sesek1802
You should try to reach more then 3.0 point for perm freezing ubers.Look at me sometime

Stronk wizard !! ooo
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Torrential
Is this worth it?

I think you really need to play your wizard some and answer this question for yourself.

Going down the road to 3.0 bp with good mitigation, good dps, etc etc. is very expensive and challenging. Many people prefer 2.73 due to the more open ended gear options, as well as not being locked into wearing Inna's Temperance. You are also locking yourself into Trifecta slots WITH LoH, trifecta this, trifecta that, stupidly good rolls on every slot to fill the gaps of your gear that are normally filled by using the standard 2.73 gear (mainly blackthorne's jousting). Again, it's really a decision, but if I were you its not one that I would rush. You only have 2.5K elite kills, experience your current set for awhile, then decide where you would like to take it. More mitigation? More DPS? Both? 3.0? It can all be done, but at a very expensive price tag if you dont want to kill yourself on reflect mobs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]