Diablo® III

Almost done with Achievements but...

I have been diligently focusing on completing the achievements for Diablo III and am nearing the final stretch. I am at 4490/4560 (just 7 more to go!) however the final five I have in mind may be unattainable, can anyone testify that they have completed the following five achievements?

[Challenges - General] A Unique Collection
[Challenges - General] A Rare Phenomenon
[Challenges - General] Champion's Collection
[Hardcore - General] Trophy Hunting
[Hardcore - General] We are the Champions

The other two I need: Light Entertainment and The One Percent are simply time consuming and I am almost finished with them anyways. However, with regards to the five I mentioned, I am aware that there are certain glitched enemies that cannot appear in the game until they are fixed. One example is the Fallen Cur Champion Pack which can no longer appear since they were removed from The Ancient Path. Another example is the Champion Subjugator Pack which does not award the player with credit for slaying them upon slaying them. I think there also may be some Uniques no one has found but I am unsure.

Any word on when these will achievements will become... well... achievable!
Reply Quote
Also, I'd like to add, I will be paying gold for the uniques/rare/champions I need once I compile a list of each an every one of them. So stay tuned for that!
Reply Quote
When you are done, can you give me an email or make a blog on how to attain each? Because I would to to complete mine (maybe around 3500/4560).

Thanks.
Reply Quote
how did you complete the covetous shen conversation achievements? I can't seem to find the Victory conversation.

Also how did you do defeat Cydea on Hell with no items equipped?
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
12/29/2012 05:42 PMPosted by pyrofrogg
Also how did you do defeat Cydea on Hell with no items equipped?

You can fight her while wearing items and then take everything off at the very end.

Or alternatively just get naked and have someone else kill her for you.

As for the aforementioned achievements above, have you tried submitting them to the bug report forum?
how did you complete the covetous shen conversation achievements? I can't seem to find the Victory conversation.

A quick use of the search engine really helps. I looked on dogpile.com and found my answer within seconds.
Reply Quote
As of 1.0.5, that achievement is bugged.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933875433?page=1

Blizzard is aware of it and it will be fixed in the future.
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Shaman
As of 1.0.5, that achievement is bugged.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933875433?page=1

Blizzard is aware of it and it will be fixed in the future.

In the future... sooooo its not going to be fixed
Reply Quote
I got the conversation achievements very early on. I believe some achievements have been rendered unachievable since certain patches.

I'll try submitting a bug report but I really doubt they will respond since this has been a known issue for some time now.
Edited by Iria#1342 on 12/30/2012 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
not being a #@!!@@@%, but question: what's your motivation for completing these achievements? just to say you did it/be a completist?

i honestly can't find any motivation to be bothered by them
Reply Quote
You can fight her while wearing items and then take everything off at the very end.

Or alternatively just get naked and have someone else kill her for you.

As for the aforementioned achievements above, have you tried submitting them to the bug report forum?

This is not true.

I have been trying to get these for a long time now and this method does not work. I went in with no items and had a friend kill her and I never got it, so then we thought I had to land the killing blow so we tried again and I got the killing blow and still nothing.

I have tried this for both naked achievements and I have never gotten any credit for them.

I also thought they were bugged because I know for a fact I should have them by now with the amount of times I have completed it, so I decided to check out the bug report on battle.net and see if they can give me any help with the issue and the page clearly says they wont do anything for you. There are many bugged achievements right now in the game and Blizz simply wont do $hit about it and submitting tickets wont help because they claim to not have the ability to award achievements if they're bugged and not unlocking.

I think it's the crappiest thing I've seen from a developer, they make a game and it has many bugs but they wont bother to do anything about it so in the meantime we have a faulty game while they release patches with 1 or 2 fixes in them.
Reply Quote
With regards to the Kill _____ while not wearing any items in hell mode or higher. I used enchantress with Maximus and stuff for her to have over 5k dps. Then I would fight the battle with only 2 items equipped, my boots and pants (for the survival and move speed). I would just kite the arena while my enchantress and her demon would fight. Against Belial, I used smokescreen to avoid the poison breath and meteors. When the monster is below 10% HP remove the last 2 items. Do NOT attempt this in hardcore lol.
Edited by Iria#1342 on 12/30/2012 3:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
not being a #@!!@@@%, but question: what's your motivation for completing these achievements? just to say you did it/be a completist?

What's the point to play D3 at all, until they release the PVP?
Farm items... so you get better... and can farm more item faster... so you get better and farm even more items?
Farming achievements isn't better/worse than farming gear imho.

And @ OP : unless they fixed it and I missed the patchnote, rare sand dweller kills don't count toward the achievement. Made a thread about it.
Reply Quote

What's the point to play D3 at all, until they release the PVP?
Farm items... so you get better... and can farm more item faster... so you get better and farm even more items?
Farming achievements isn't better/worse than farming gear imho.

And @ OP : unless they fixed it and I missed the patchnote, rare sand dweller kills don't count toward the achievement. Made a thread about it.

yeah but you play the game/farm items because you hope that it will make your character stronger and therefore make you 'better' at the game.

farming achievements... gives you nothing. literally nothing.
Edited by Antiskum#6250 on 1/1/2013 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/01/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Antiskum
farming achievements... gives you nothing. literally nothing.

Accomplishment, satisfaction, or for some completion
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I just wanted to jump in really quickly to let you guys know that the issues with these achievements are definitely on our radar. We’re currently working on bug fixes for some of them, and we’ll let you know just as soon as they're ready for primetime. We know that many of you are eager to complete these challenging achievements, but they won’t be ready for the initial 1.0.7 PTR build we have coming out, and we don't have a current ETA for when the fixes will be implemented.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 03:54 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We know that many of you are eager to complete these challenging achievements, but they won’t be ready for the initial 1.0.7 PTR build we have coming out, and we don't have a current ETA for when the fixes will be implemented.

No worries, its just bugged since 8 months, take your time.

01/14/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Roxy
I just wanted to take this opportunity to also point out another bug where I am not able to identify all of my items at once.

+1
Edited by Odin#1507 on 1/14/2013 4:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just wanted to take this opportunity to also point out another bug where I am not able to identify all of my items at once.
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]