Diablo® III

I don't get what's so wrong...

@ OP

I don't get what's wrong...with this game.

You have eyes but you cannot see my friend.

I'm not sure if you played Diablo 2 or not, but Diablo 3 changes everything that Diablo 2 did right for the worse.

If you like this game you either
1.) Too stupid to realise the game is not good.
2.) Didn't play Diablo 2 which leads you to point 1, your too stupid to realise the game is not good.
3.) For some strange reason, your expectations of the game were far lower than the standard Diablo 2 set. Which agains, leads to point 1.
Reply Quote

Why should I care whether you consider my opinion?

Please, justify why I need your consideration.

I'm sorry I'm too busy waiting to hear some justification for having a lower kill count meaning you have more experience.

How it is, bro.
Reply Quote
I'm sorry I'm too busy waiting to hear some justification for having a lower kill count meaning you have more experience.

How it is, bro.

Ok, "bro". Try using that busy wait time to recheck what I've written then. I never claimed that a lower kill count meant more experience. Thanks for justifying my lack of caring about your consideration of my opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Captain, you're getting trolled. Keep on topic. =p

People who take potshots at profiles, stats and achievements to "discredit" aren't here for the meaningful discussion.
Reply Quote

People who take potshots at profiles, stats and achievements to "discredit" aren't here for the meaningful discussion.

This is not a forum for meaningful discussion. Not that there aren't posters capable of it, but it's like being the adults at a chuck-e-cheese party. You can try to raise the level of discourse, but there's still a bunch of animatronic stiffs who will keep playing the same stupid song every 5 minutes, and a bunch of children demanding their every desire be satisfied. I think technically, we're the trolls. :)
Reply Quote
we play diablo... not wow they tried to make this game too much like wow in a weird way when diablo players want to play diablo we want diablo not wow there are so many issues no END GAME for the hundreth time..... no imbue quest no skill quest no cube recipes charms runes runewords d clone ... pvp annhilus chamrs stuff like that no jewels 40/15's lol lets see.... way too small of a world they need to add like 3 acts and like 4 characters and more skills in my opinion what people dont get about the old skill tree's is with the +skill gear u could put one point into Nova skill or w/e it was and with all +skills u could have a lvl 24 chain lightning so all skills were useable once u geared up and baal runs were fun as hell this game has no fun factor i was a killer d2 guy i can barely play this game anymore i mean i played d2 off n on for like 10 years lol this game i played for a month and quit for 4 months then i just came back and im already bored as all hell..... i dont even know where to start im disgusted but i must say they are making it better slowly....... i dont care what any haters say i really dont also ladder that was huge!!!!!!!! no town for act 4 are u F'n kidding me omg!!!!! im am so sick of it i had to chime in ive been reading these for awhile now its to the point i need too say my 2 cents and i hope blizzard reads this god damn message and makes some changes take my advice blizzard im a way bigger Diablo franchise fan then any of u guys obviously this isnt call of duty fella's.......... end game bro!!!!!!! More Acts!!!!!!! make a damn act 7 this game would be Sick!!!!!!!!!!! Oh i almost forgot 8 PLAYER GAMES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not what happened to that thats half the fun ......... not being able to switch between acts... and hostile players and find them lol Omg if you only knew...
Edited by TheLeGeNd#1439 on 1/4/2013 5:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
Legend... aside from the horrible grammar and wall of text... you seemed to be under the impression that a sequel should be identical to the game before it except with better graphics, which is a really unfortunate symptom of this generation of gamers - they're used to sequels that don't enrich the experience, just improve the graphics...

But it's very hard to read your message at all...
Reply Quote
There was a lot of issues at launch, most people know that. Since then they have made the game much better. Being more like D2 would have been cool; but then people would complain its just D2 with better graphics. I have spent a lot of time on all diablo games and i can make complaints about everyone, we all have i am sure.

I dont feel there is a lot wrong with it; at first i felt there was. I agree with other peoples points on reply value and also the fact that barbs are either overpowered or the other classes are under powered. People get mad that they cant get gears to play high monster power. I feel the higher MP is intented for the hardcore games that grind and grind and do get enough gold and drops to make it through.

Game was really hyped up and it took a while to hit the market. When it finally hit it was plagued with issues that put a very bad taste in most peoples mouths, inlcuding mine. It has gotten better since so i hope it continues too.
Reply Quote
Your "depth" is coming later with the implication of PvP. .

This sentence simultaneously proves the OP is clueless, and ...well it's implementation. ./snicker
Edited by Silocibe#1270 on 1/4/2013 6:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ OP

I don't get what's wrong...with this game.

You have eyes but you cannot see my friend.

I'm not sure if you played Diablo 2 or not, but Diablo 3 changes everything that Diablo 2 did right for the worse.

If you like this game you either
1.) Too stupid to realise the game is not good.
2.) Didn't play Diablo 2 which leads you to point 1, your too stupid to realise the game is not good.
3.) For some strange reason, your expectations of the game were far lower than the standard Diablo 2 set. Which agains, leads to point 1.

Nice, insult people who dont see things the same as you.

Theres a lot of people raging mad that the game isnt a clone of D2. Some people who either didnt play D2, or other people who played but were not looking for an exact replica with updated graphics wont have the same rage as you.

The game is good unless:
You play the game 18 hours a day since launch.
You came for the storyline and dont enjoy farming for items.

Other than that its a clear improvement over D2, its just not an exact clone.
Reply Quote
Previously Captain said that inexperienced people can make great games, the question was sarcastic, but still relevant. The team that took on D3 had little to no experience in making ARPG's, by saying that experience doesn't count towards a project or view is quite ignorant imo. Also it's also suggestive that Jay Wilson and his team DID in fact do a good job, which they didn't
Reply Quote
-No PVP is an issue
-Not able to create custom games is an issue
-To many crappy legendary and set items
-Rares drops are a joke
-The current chat system does not promote social interaction
-No MP in public games, really this is beyond me why they thought it was a good idea not to include MP in public games, basically D3 is anti social?
-Only 4 ppl allowed in a game is not a smart move, who even thought this was a good idea
-The only decent act for my taste is Act 1, mostly based off of scenery not monster density, if I was to make a choice based on Monster density I would say Act 3.
-I didn't really enjoy the story line, although after Diablo 1 and 2 what could they have done to make it more interesting?
-Not able to travel between acts ingame.

There are more issues to list but every one knows them.

Over all this is a decent game, but and I mean but its a big let down from D2, I didn't want a remake of D2 I wanted something better than D2.

I still play the game because im hoping the future patches and if an expansion is approved for release; the game will get better.
Reply Quote
01/04/2013 08:47 AMPosted by OmEgBuLe
Lol people still playing this game makes me laugh

Question, not trolling here, but why do you come on the forums--->Login and comment on topics?

I honestly am curious why
Reply Quote
I love watching things get blown WAY out of proportion. Is quite amusing to watch the fallout.
Reply Quote

It's hard for me to imagine anyone saying that with a straight face. Other than the graphics, every single area of the game seems to be at a pretty clear deficit when competing with d2.
Edited by Surt#1179 on 1/4/2013 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote

This is not a forum for meaningful discussion. Not that there aren't posters capable of it, but it's like being the adults at a chuck-e-cheese party. You can try to raise the level of discourse, but there's still a bunch of animatronic stiffs who will keep playing the same stupid song every 5 minutes, and a bunch of children demanding their every desire be satisfied. I think technically, we're the trolls. :)

I find that VERY amusing. The trolls having the only meaningful debate on the thread...
Reply Quote

It's hard for me to imagine anyone saying that with a straight face. Other than the graphics, every single area of the game seems to be at a pretty clear deficit when competing with d2.

I think you're intentionally ignoring a lot of the game for the sake of hating it.

Combat is DRAMATICALLY improved. From a pure quality standpoint the audio is improved, whether or not you LIKE the new audio it is of a better quality(better production values, better TECHNICALLY), graphics are dramatically improved, the skill system is much more readable and has much more meaningful customization, the controls are more fluid, the engine runs better - less random engine-related lag and crashes, the methods used for storytelling are improved regardless of the actual story, much more accessible game, viable and functional in-game economic tools(as opposed to having to rely on shady websites which frequently scammed people and were notoriously untrustworthy) - whatever you may think of the AH's they're a definite improvement over D2's system, they got rid of non-consentual pvp(which is an AWESOME improvement, I'm saddened they haven't added consentual pvp yet, but at least there's none of the stupid level 90 character joining random level 20 players and killing them until they leave the game and give up)

The key complaints about D3 are:
1) They removed some of the ILLUSIONS of choice d2 had(this is a good thing in many peoples' eyes, but some people dislike it) such as the stat system
2) They 'keep watering the game down' - this is a pointless argument as it's not only relative, but also not a factual statement - it's completely opinion and can't really be argued
3) Crappy Itemization - this is the biggest complaint, and it's probably the #1 reason why D3 is struggling
4) No pvp system - in my eyes anything's an improvement over the way it was handled in d2, and next patch should have a dueling system that is consentual so this complaint has been addressed.
5) Poor story - The story wasn't the best I've ever seen, but it's still miles better than 3/4 of the games released last year so I can't say too much... aside from Bioware there just aren't very many American companies who know how to write a good story anymore, unfortunately.
6) Lack of build diversity - this one is the fault of the difficulty of inferno limiting viable builds, and hopefully they'll buff a lot of the underutilized skills to make them viable but... this is still a very valid complaint.

Diablo 3 was a huge improvement in a lot of ways over d2, they fixed MOST of the things that were bad about d2, they just screwed up a few key new areas.
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 04:26 AMPosted by Arsonyst
...so to the complainers, they are listening to you, but they will be less likely to take your complaints seriously when you come across as a whiny b**** rather than a sensible, educated, mature individual.

Oh the irony...
Reply Quote
OP, I commend your spirit in trying to take on the herds of complaints in this forum, but it's a no-win situation. You probably won't change their minds. Stubbornness and blind self-righteousness do not make themselves receptive to "Deal with it, go with the flow, adapt, learn, and quit if you don't like it."

All in all, props for the thought.

Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]