Diablo® III

200k DPS Barb

I want to break 200kdps..need some advice from u guys here..Thanks..
Reply Quote
how many uber u did before you got this nice drop?
Jealous on your ring.
Reply Quote
how many uber u did before you got this nice drop?
Jealous on your ring.

lol..its my 1st str hellfire ring...i am lucky :)
Reply Quote
First of switch hands with your weapons. By putting the mace in your hand you will get additional 10% CH which most likely increases your DPS more than the increase in DPS from having the dagger in your Main Hand.

Switch out the Strong Arm Bracer with Lacuni, Your weapon DPS needs to be increased, and ditch the Leorics signet obviously.
Reply Quote
check mine if u want an idea...
Reply Quote
Stop focusing on paper. Doing so has got you stacking IAS that isnt putting you past a breakpoint. 3.6/2.75 fully buffed. You could drop 14ias to get more cd and be much better off.

I prefer to have an SOJ which is bad for e-peen but will give you fully buffed tdps boost vs elites that you cannot find anywhere else.

Just to give you an idea, you are at 837k tdps fully buffed.

2h builds are kings of paper dps. I'm not a fan of the slow-as-mud pace of play.
Reply Quote
for 200k unbuff dps for a ww barb u need like 450mil at least to achieve it fully with all the gears, since u got a nice hellfire ring. should be 350mil around i have helped a barb build up the whole set(every single piece bought from ah)with 190k unbuff dps from ah for 300mil golds. thats a ww barb with life steal , to sustain alive. if u look careful at ah. u should find cheap items easy .
Reply Quote
easier and cheaper way to get 200K dps

you need:
2600+ strength total
a 1350+ skorn with 180%+ Crit damage
30% IAS
32% cc from gear

mine has 211k unbuffed dps
Edited by Violentine#1122 on 1/3/2013 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

you need:
2600+ strength total
30% IAS
32% cc from gear

since i more prefer on duel wielding, i know next upgrade would be cost hundreds of millions..
hmm i am not interest in using skorn since it lack in attack speed but great in high damage..anway thanks for ur advice!
Edited by OttoCamo#1694 on 1/3/2013 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think you guys are wrong about 2h builds being slow. Yes, they are a little bit slower, but at least for HOTA specs, 2h is still fast and really strong. The biggest reason 2h makes your paper dps look better is because paper dps doesn't calculate your OH damage.

Once you hit about 30% IAS with a Skorn HOTA plays pretty fast paced, and it's very easy to keep WOTB up. Yeah, you need a bit of gear to do it (or you can get a lot of your IAS from things that are relatively cheap like lacunis, mempo, etc) but it's still a strong spec for everything besides farming low MPs... and it's not terrible at that either (I still do WW spec for MP0 exp runs though).
Reply Quote
Reason upgrades cost so much for you is you stacked ias everywhere when you dont need to. You have 130k paper dps with passives. I just helped make a set with 115k paper but has 1.2mil tdsps vs elites compared to your 837k. That's a 40% difference when it matters.

I would reconsider all this ias and the fact you are using a sword in MH. Hitting higher breakpoints isnt worth the cost of sacrificing crit damage and the cc bonus of using mace/axe.

Of course, if you have billions to make a setup like this work then disregard everything I said.
Reply Quote

you need:
2600+ strength total
30% IAS
32% cc from gear

since i more prefer on duel wielding, i know next upgrade would be cost hundreds of millions..
hmm i am not interest in using skorn since it lack in attack speed but great in high damage..anway thanks for ur advice!

skorn is slow, but you can make it fast.
my current attack speed is 1.4
imagine what if I have witching hour, mempo and inna pants.

I never run out of WOTB either, even when my attack speed was at 1.2
Reply Quote
Add skorn and you will have 200k+ dps.
Reply Quote
Het rid of the stupid tals chest and get a nice ik or tyraels i have a 3os 196 str tyraels if.u want
Reply Quote
Reason upgrades cost so much for you is you stacked ias everywhere when you dont need to. You have 130k paper dps with passives. I just helped make a set with 115k paper but has 1.2mil tdsps vs elites compared to your 837k. That's a 40% difference when it matters.

I would reconsider all this ias and the fact you are using a sword in MH. Hitting higher breakpoints isnt worth the cost of sacrificing crit damage and the cc bonus of using mace/axe.

Of course, if you have billions to make a setup like this work then disregard everything I said.

You really should listen to Pho, I'm the barb he helped out today. I am very pleased with the results. :) Thanks again Pho.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]