Diablo® III

Prequel Trilogy

I think it would be really amazing if Blizzard make a prequel trilogy about Angels and Demons. Stories from the 1st Diablo manual. The Great Conflict, The Sin War, and the Dark Exile possibly combined with the Binding of the Three. I always enjoyed this company's imagination and the depth they took in making these amazing storylines. The High Heavens, the Burning Hells, and Sanctuary eventually. Possibly playing as an Angel or Demon and somehow influence mortals in a righteous way or a wicked one. I think it would be very entertaining. I'm sure that I wasn't the first person to think of this. Thought it would be fun to see this for real. Would be very different no doubt, however the idea sounds wonderful to me.
Reply Quote
I am totally with you! I even thought about this at the conclusion of D2LOD.

A prequel with the founding of Zakarum, the exploits of the Horadrim- viz., Tal Rasha (and now, Zolten Kulle), and Deckard Cain as an apprentice!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]