Diablo® III

Hota/Rend

11 Draenei Paladin
So I picked up a Skorn and decided to try this out. WHY DOESNT EVERYONE DO THIS!
Reply Quote
I use rend for some mobs if i need to heal alot. otherwise the damage from WW build is hella better. of if you have a 2h use HOTA i guess but all in all 2 1h damage is top atm lol
Reply Quote
Because everyone's twirling around (:

Anyhow, I did make the switch to Rend/HotA a few weeks ago. Only difference is, I dual wield instead of a Skorn.

I also use sprint marathon when soloing and forced march when in a group (:
Reply Quote
yeah depends on mobs for me and i figure i dont mind walking i dont need sprint that much. i love the stun and the fury it gains on huge mobs is crazy lol just too worth it to live a little longer too. but i guess i have low gear too this is my first 60
Reply Quote
Yeah I'm doing DW rend/hota for everything except MP0 a3 runs now. Thinking about getting a nice Skorn, how much IAS do you have? I have a decent amount but I heard you need a lot to make it work. Guess I could get some new jewelry.
Reply Quote
yeah so im new to the game like ive only been playing diablo 3 a week lol. wtf is IAS?
Reply Quote
IAS is Increased Attack speed.

BTW Hammer of ancients build is awsome.

Activate Rend, Then hammer to death.
Reply Quote
I use this build sometime but I love more the one I use for now... im at 472kdps fullbuff and so 9-1.2M critical hits already...
Reply Quote
Well look at your gear -.- if you didnt hit that high you would have to quit =D
Reply Quote
IAS = Attack speed increased. It's an affix on your gear. I run HotA while duel wielding for ubers and higher MP runs, WW for low level farming. Damage is off the charts. Thunderstrike is an awesome rune. 4 seconds of stun every enemy killed withHotA...
Reply Quote
damn Spizy u have one hella awesome hellfire ring there...

how many did ya make b4 that one rolled?
Reply Quote
For higher MP levels, I enjoy using HotA/Rend. I just switch out my weapons for my Life Steal Skorn and it's instant MP10 tankage. It's a beautiful thing. Just for extra safety precautions I keep bloodlust as a passive and with that I can sit in 3 stacks of desecration on MP10 with no problem. 4 stacks is doable, but I have to monitor my HP a lot more closely!
Reply Quote
01/03/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Medhza
So I picked up a Skorn and decided to try this out. WHY DOESNT EVERYONE DO THIS!

Because it's even better with dual wield.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]